Mike Vickerys Central America Map Question

Old September 28th 04, 02:18 PM
Beverly B

Default Mike Vickerys Central America Map Question

I am getting ready to stitch this for my nephew and his wife who are doing
two years of missionary work in Honduras. The mission he is working with
focuses on children. In the chart there is a figure of an old person (can't
really tell if it is male or female). I would like to leave that out and
substitute a child. Does anyone know where I might find a head shot of a
child from Central America that would be about 50 stitches high by about 30
wide?
This is one chart that is definitely going to have a working copy made. It
is the only one I have ever stitched that did not have the heavy grid lines
for every 10th row. I will be adding these to the working copy! Also
because of the shape of the piece the two pages of the chart are off set
from one another which means I can't just tape them together when I get to
the middle. I haven't decided yet how I will deal with that, probably just
copy a few lines of overlap. But at least I have two years to get it
finished! I want to try and finish it before he leaves Honduras and then
send it down to him there so he can get it autographed by the other people
he is working with. I think by doing that it will make it a very special
remembrance of their time there.
Beverly B

Old September 28th 04, 04:17 PM
Lucille

Try to offset it enough when you make your copies so that you can cut and
paste it to get it lined up.

Lucille