Fibers, Halloween Page Kits & lots more.

Old October 19th 03, 02:41 PM
Spot

Default Fibers, Halloween Page Kits & lots more.

Hi Everyone,

I have a handful of fiber auctions up for bid on Ebay and a whole variety of
fibers along with Halloween page kits for direct sale on the web site. Cat
Scraps Fibers N Such http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=41765320&ssPageName=L2

I have only 3 Halloween page kits left and once these are gone I won't be
making any more. They include everything you need to make a two page 8.5 x
11 set for your scrapbook

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions and or purchases.
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid and purchased in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

The auctions end Sunday 8 to 9 pm EST
60 Yd Sampler Set

Berry Berry Fibers SUPER PRICE 1.75
America The Great
Chocolate Fude fibers
Lavender Peach
Fall Foliage

Just some of Direct Sales at my Ebay Store
Halloween Page Kit
Sunset Eyelash Mix
Summer Season Fibers
Coral Reef Fibers
Pastel Fibers Priced at 1.25
Sherbert Nubby Fibers
8 Colors Wool Accent Packs Only 1.50
Kiss Me Fibers Priced at 1.75
Forest Green Fibers SALE 2.49
40 Yd Sampler Set Only 8.00
8 yd Blue Sampler

Thank you
Celeste - CatScraps

--
/\_/\
('o')

Check out my Ebay auctions for scrapbook supplies at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/
For even better deals look at my Yahoo Auctions
http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/brionccc
Kidney 96
In the average time it takes an American to drive to work 45 minutes.
At least 1 person dies! waiting for a life saving transplant.

Get your organ donor card today! at the ~~~~ Transplant Resource Page ~~~~
http://www.TransplantResourcePage.com
85 pages done in 2003