OT In Hospital

Old December 12th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default OT In Hospital

I hope you get this kicked and are out of the hospital soon. Being in the
hospital is NO fun!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Dreamweaver" wrote in message
Please send all good thoughts, prayers, healing energies you can spare.
Been in since Tuesday with an infection and still not feelin' very well.
Should have shook it by now. On immunosuppressants and they are muckin'
it up big time. A friend brought up my compie today and my star crochet
afghan so I'd have something to do when I'm not sleeping, which is a fair
amount. The gang up here at the horspital have been wonderful, of course
giving me a bad time to keep me laughing between the tears. Polly, so far
no prezzies for the gators, bad news for them, good news for me! I've
been making art quilts in my daydreams, and finishing my ufos the same
way. How's all the candy/cookie making going? Prezzies all wrapped yet?
I love you all, thanks for being out there somewhere.

A whooped Dreamweaver

--
************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************************
Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it,

Mourning Dove Salish

Old December 12th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Dreamweaver" wrote:

Please send all good thoughts, prayers, healing energies you can spare.
Been in since Tuesday with an infection and still not feelin' very well.
Should have shook it by now. On immunosuppressants and they are muckin' it
up big time. A friend brought up my compie today and my star crochet afghan
so I'd have something to do when I'm not sleeping, which is a fair amount.
The gang up here at the horspital have been wonderful, of course giving me a
bad time to keep me laughing between the tears. Polly, so far no prezzies
for the gators, bad news for them, good news for me! I've been making art
quilts in my daydreams, and finishing my ufos the same way. How's all the
candy/cookie making going? Prezzies all wrapped yet? I love you all,
thanks for being out there somewhere.

A whooped Dreamweaver

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, Dreamweaver!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old December 12th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

So sorry to hear this news Dreamie.
'They' don't like having patients in over Christmas, so they'll probably
do everything they can to 'get you out' and back home. That's really
bad luck; but marvellous that you can have your computer there with you.
Aint technology grand g.
Take care when you get home, and let us know when you're feeling well
again.
..
In message , Dreamweaver
writes
Please send all good thoughts, prayers, healing energies you can spare.
Been in since Tuesday with an infection and still not feelin' very
well. Should have shook it by now. On immunosuppressants and they are
muckin' it up big time. A friend brought up my compie today and my
star crochet afghan so I'd have something to do when I'm not sleeping,
which is a fair amount. The gang up here at the horspital have been
wonderful, of course giving me a bad time to keep me laughing between
the tears. Polly, so far no prezzies for the gators, bad news for
them, good news for me! I've been making art quilts in my daydreams,
and finishing my ufos the same way. How's all the candy/cookie making
going? Prezzies all wrapped yet? I love you all, thanks for being out
there somewhere.

A whooped Dreamweaver

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 12th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_5_]

Prayers and healing thoughts are on their way; hope you shake this
soon so you can get home!

-Irene

Old December 13th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

So sorry to hear this! Sending strong, healing thoughts! Keeping you in my
prayers.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old December 13th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Golly Dreamy, I sure hope you are better soon. Glad you got the
computer and some crocheting to help pass the time.
Bug hugs,
Taria

Old December 14th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, and in the hospital no less. Get well
soon!
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter