The Wee Contest Rules

Old April 1st 04, 01:50 PM
Diana Curtis

Default The Wee Contest Rules

Find the question posed in one of the FAQs (posted today) and answer it in a
PRIVATE email to me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net .In 48 hours more
or less I will draw a name at random from the correct answers.
It is an easy question. I tested it on my non quilting husband and he was
able to answer correctly. Yes, this means he goes in the drawing too.
Kidding, he has me, thats all the prize he needs.
Ready, set, GO!
Diana

Old April 1st 04, 03:20 PM
Diana Curtis

A quick update,
Everyone who has answered the question so far has gotten it right, and I am
having so much fun I may just have to send out a runner up prize or two!
This clinches it. I will do this again.
Thanks everyone for playing!
Diana

Old April 3rd 04, 07:40 AM
terbear

Thanks!
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I sure did, youre entered in the drawing. :-)
Diana

terbear wrote in message
et...
Diana, can you let me know if you received my e-mails?
thanks
Teri
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Find the question posed in one of the FAQs (posted today) and answer

it
in
PRIVATE email to me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot net .In 48

hours
more
or less I will draw a name at random from the correct answers.
It is an easy question. I tested it on my non quilting husband and

he
was
able to answer correctly. Yes, this means he goes in the drawing too.
Kidding, he has me, thats all the prize he needs.
Ready, set, GO!
Diana

time for a contest LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 January 24th 05 01:15 AM
AD: Art Contest Announcement for Rubber Stampers Bunch Of Fun Rubberstamps 0 May 1st 04 08:20 PM
House Rules Dukkum Needlework 0 January 20th 04 03:55 PM
Vote the DRStamping Stamper of the Month Contest! Stephen Rubberstamps 0 November 22nd 03 04:50 PM