new member

Old November 19th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default new member

Hi my name is Kim! I just subscribed to this group and am hoping it
is active as I saw a bunch of political postings..... I love
glass......and sometimes it loves me! I just bought my second kiln
and just got back from a major buy at bullseye in Portland. I work
with soft class and boro. I do torch work and fusing and slumping and
some kiln casting. I love the medium and I just can't get enough of
it......anyone else in Oregon?
Old November 19th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
5alarm

On Nov 18, 9:55 pm, " wrote:
Hi my name is Kim! I just subscribed to this group and am hoping it
is active as I saw a bunch of political postings..... I love
glass......and sometimes it loves me! I just bought my second kiln
and just got back from a major buy at bullseye in Portland. I work
with soft class and boro. I do torch work and fusing and slumping and
some kiln casting. I love the medium and I just can't get enough of
it......anyone else in Oregon?

Hi Kim. My name is Henry. I recently joined this forum as well. My
wife and I are just beginning to work glass here in Southern Oregon.
We took a class in basic boro lampwork a couple of months ago at the
Eugene Glass School and over the last couple of weekends my wife took
a beginning class in fusing in Medford. I don't know what the deal is
with the political postings but it seems that most of the glass
postings I have read on this forum are primarily about stained glass.
Old November 19th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

Warm glass: http://www.warmglass.com
Old November 19th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Nov 19, 7:11 am, 5alarm wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:55 pm, " wrote:

[...]

Henry,

glad to hear from you. I would love to exchange ideas and knowledge
with you. I am currently building my own studio and am very
excited. My first love is definately boro and I took my first class
at Eugene glass school too!

Kim
Old November 19th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

wrote in message
Hi my name is Kim! I just subscribed to this group and am hoping it
is active as I saw a bunch of political postings.....

You saw political postings? I just went back (scanned) over 5 months of
topics in this newsgroup, and I saw nothing that anyone could remotely call
political. There were some spam posts by some tin-foil-hat-wearing lunatic
about some British intelligence drivel, but that gets crossposted all over
the web.

Anyway, welcome.

new member [email protected] Beads 7 September 25th 07 05:13 PM
New member felted-bag Yarn 14 April 5th 06 02:21 AM
Hi from a New Member hesira Yarn 23 March 17th 06 05:12 AM
new member riverartstudios Glass 2 January 18th 06 02:02 AM
New member (or old?) Soozergirl Yarn 8 December 8th 05 03:57 PM