Happy St.Patrick's Day! Nat'l Qlt. Day is Saturday!

Old March 17th 04, 03:24 PM
Ellison

Default Happy St.Patrick's Day! Nat'l Qlt. Day is Saturday!

Howdy!

Grabbing the Greens Quilt (from those smarty-pants at RCTQ who
knew I was Irish before I did! g), wishing you all a Happy Holiday
(those who celebrate St.Pat's Day). ;-D
Got my green shirt on, ready to finish my latest contribution
to someone else's quilt collection
(she paid me so it's time to finish this beauty g).
Picture(s) coming sometime, somewhere.

Saturday is National Quilting Day -- are you ready to PARTY?!!!??!
Whatever your nation, Quilt! Nice to have the Big Dallas Quilt Show
going on at the same time--which bright woman thought up that schedule?

Cheers, Quilters!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old March 17th 04, 09:16 PM
shhdesigns

Happy St. Patrick's day to you Sandy, got my green sweater and green socks
on. No green beer for me, not leaving my place for the next few days. Have
to get rid of this virus and get back to work. This is week three if anyone
else is counting.
Have managed to get some appliqué work done and now plan on doing my centre
for the mini-round robin.
Also have to prepare my "body part" for the retreat on the 26th. We are
doing a "Dr Frankenstein, I Presume" doll. Everyone attending has been
given a body part to make and then the doll will be put together as a mixer.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old March 18th 04, 07:34 AM
Pati Cook

And the big Phoenix quilt show is also that day.......... let's go party!

Pati, in Phoenix..... who wore green shamrocks today.....

Old March 18th 04, 02:30 PM
Sk8eraunt

Pati, Is there a quilt show in Phoenix? Where? What time?

No one at our quilt meeting mentioned a quilt show.

kaila
Old March 20th 04, 06:05 AM
nzl*

how rude!!!!
or are they just totally uninformed?
you'll find it and have a ball i'm sure.
just let us know when you get home what 'stuff' you came home with, lol.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sk8eraunt" wrote...
Pati, Is there a quilt show in Phoenix? Where? What time?

No one at our quilt meeting mentioned a quilt show.
kaila

OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 02:06 AM
OT Happy Birthday Jalynne! ~Candace~ Beads 21 November 26th 04 01:35 PM
Happy Quilting, Happy New Year! Ellison Quilting 31 January 4th 04 06:21 PM
Happy happy happy! ally Beads 6 September 3rd 03 12:19 AM
Hey Happy B Butterfly Quilting 0 July 26th 03 07:05 PM