New to group

Old April 20th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default New to group

Hi I was happy to find your group.I make alittle jewelry and like
someothers I hoard some too. My problem is designs. I need patterns and
I can do most anything. I also enjoy crocheting, scrapbooking,knitting ,
candle and soapmaking, and I'll try craft once. I've just learned to
knit and to spin my own yarn. I have 4 children and 10 crandchildren
and another coming in June. I'm a teachers aide and work in a school for
children with various problems.We share a campas with a childrens home
where children live rangeing in ages 8 to 21. Can't think of
anything else hope to contribute something to this group as I know I
will be learning more about beading . Linda

Old April 21st 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
patricia2558

Hi Linda! There are alot of design idea's and patterns to be found on
the internet. Plus if you look through Amazon there are a ton of books
on jewelry making too. I know I've been inspired by jewelry groups
that I've been associated with, plus patterns from about.com and I've
bought quite a few reference books too, which are always helpful. Like
yourself I'm what my kids call a 'crafter-freak'. I love to try
EVERYTHING...and I have to do it RIGHT NOW.
hahahaha Knitting I struggle with, but I love to crochet and I'm
envious you spin your own yarn! Take care..Pat
Old April 24th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Apr 20, 7:40*am, wrote:
Hi I was happy to find your group.I make alittle jewelry and like
someothers I hoard some too. My problem is designs. I need patterns and
I can do most anything. I also enjoy crocheting, scrapbooking,knitting ,
candle and soapmaking, and I'll try craft once. I've just learned to
knit and to spin my own yarn. I have 4 children and 10 crandchildren
and another coming in June. I'm a teachers aide and work in a school for
children with various problems.We share a campas with a childrens home
where children live * rangeing in ages 8 to 21. * * *Can't think of
anything else *hope to contribute something to this group as I know I
will be learning more about beading . *Linda

Welcome Linda we have a few Linda's here all lovely ladies and i glad
to welcome another hope you enjoy this group and i sure you find lots
of interesting things and folks here Vicky from Texas
Old April 25th 08, 08:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Welcome, Linda. I'm just the opposite of you. I can absolutely not follow
a pattern, though if I read a pattern, and start to follow it, I'll end up
making something similar.

You might find something on about.com

Tina

Old April 27th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Hi Linda, welcome!
I have some free patterns and instructions on my website. Please feel free
to browse!
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Just click on Patterns in the Quick Menu to the right.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
wrote in message
Hi I was happy to find your group.I make alittle jewelry and like
someothers I hoard some too. My problem is designs. I need patterns and
I can do most anything. I also enjoy crocheting, scrapbooking,knitting ,
candle and soapmaking, and I'll try craft once. I've just learned to
knit and to spin my own yarn. I have 4 children and 10 crandchildren
and another coming in June. I'm a teachers aide and work in a school for
children with various problems.We share a campas with a childrens home
where children live rangeing in ages 8 to 21. Can't think of
anything else hope to contribute something to this group as I know I
will be learning more about beading . Linda

Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
RE-NEW to the group JustJoanQuilts Quilting 4 April 4th 06 12:44 AM
This Group Glass 17 March 19th 06 02:06 AM
ATC Group Bonnie NJ Quilting 0 February 9th 06 06:00 PM
New to the group! Denise Yarn 23 January 5th 04 03:44 PM