A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Another Popped Art Quilt

Old December 7th 18, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Another Popped Art Quilt

I have made this quilt just a few weeks ago using cream color background and batiks fabrics, so this time I am using a rich brown batik background/sashing and med/dark blues, med/dark greens blocks with a dark blue outer border and binding. Even though it as sashing it is easy to make. I also have finished making my 4 inch squares quilt, this is where you sew the squares into long rows making it as big as you want. This gets rid of a lot of small pieces of fabric. Think you can still find the Popped Art Quilt at Jordan fabrics along with a tutorial.
Sandy$
Ads