Another Popped Art Quilt

Old December 7th 18, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Another Popped Art Quilt

I have made this quilt just a few weeks ago using cream color background and batiks fabrics, so this time I am using a rich brown batik background/sashing and med/dark blues, med/dark greens blocks with a dark blue outer border and binding. Even though it as sashing it is easy to make. I also have finished making my 4 inch squares quilt, this is where you sew the squares into long rows making it as big as you want. This gets rid of a lot of small pieces of fabric. Think you can still find the Popped Art Quilt at Jordan fabrics along with a tutorial.
Sandy$