In new house finally!

Old June 18th 04, 05:38 PM
Donna McIntosh

Default In new house finally!

I haven't posted a whole lot here but was finishing up unloading the next to
last box of my stash (and was I glad that the hubby wasn't around while I
was unpacking!! )..and thought i'd post..Moved from South Carolina to
Southern Indiana (just across river from Louisville. Been without the
computer for about a month, and boy am I happy that I can finally log on and
get my stash fix! and see what everyone is up to!

Donna in Indyucky (as my 8-year old and hubby call this area..

Old June 18th 04, 09:29 PM
Richard Eney

In article om,
Donna McIntosh wrote:

I haven't posted a whole lot here but was finishing up unloading the next
to last box of my stash (and was I glad that the hubby wasn't around
while I was unpacking!! )

If we ever move, I'll have to sneak some things onto the truck. :-)

..and thought i'd post..Moved from South Carolina to Southern Indiana
(just across river from Louisville. Been without the computer for about
a month, and boy am I happy that I can finally log on and get my stash
fix! and see what everyone is up to!

Donna in Indyucky (as my 8-year old and hubby call this area..

They'll be happy for the stash once winter comes. You'll need
those afghans and sweaters then.

=Tamar
Old June 19th 04, 11:31 AM
Katherine

Welcome back, DOnna. If I were you, I wouldn't even TRY to catch up! Just
start fresh and go from here.
Katherine

Old June 19th 04, 03:33 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Donna,

Welcome back and you'll have to get use to the cold weather now. I just hope
you are not in tornado alley.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 20th 04, 06:20 PM
J. Koster

On 6/18/04 1:29 PM Richard Eney is reported to have said the following:

In article om,
Donna McIntosh wrote:

I haven't posted a whole lot here but was finishing up unloading the next
to last box of my stash (and was I glad that the hubby wasn't around
while I was unpacking!! )

If we ever move, I'll have to sneak some things onto the truck. :-)

= Tamar

You could always try the wide-eyed look "My heavens, where did THAT come
from???!!!!" G

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.
Old June 20th 04, 06:31 PM
JudyTurpin

You could always try the wide-eyed look "My heavens, where did THAT come
from???!!!!" G BRBR

I could do that pretty honestly as I have by now forgotten precisely where I
acquired parts of my stash. (I know who bought them, of course, but couldn't
swear to where the deed was done.) My sister used to use a similar strategy
for things she threw away because they never got put away - she could swear
that she didn't know where the item was
(but of course she knew that the garbage truck took it from her curb).

My stash is getting pretty serious - getting close to having to be listed in my
will. I keep aiming at stash reduction but not getting ahead of it.
JCT
Old June 21st 04, 04:13 PM
Donna McIntosh

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Donna,

Welcome back and you'll have to get use to the cold weather now. I just

hope
you are not in tornado alley.

Hugs,

Nora

we are in tornado alley sorta - but thats why I told my DH to buy a house
with a basement. I grew up in Missouri so I know about tornados. I'm happy
to be away from the fireants, and palmetto bugs!!

Donna in Indyucky

Old July 6th 04, 02:53 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA
in your New home ,, may it flourisg with health , happines and loads
of Crafts !!
mirjam