Sharon Schamber Network

Old November 19th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default Sharon Schamber Network

Does anybody belong? I've watched some of her freebie videos on YouTube. I
know people rave about her as an instructor. The yearly fee to join her
network seems kind of steep. Maybe it worth it? . . . . . I'll probably
never go anywhere that she's teaching.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old November 19th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Does anybody belong? I've watched some of her freebie videos on YouTube. I
know people rave about her as an instructor. The yearly fee to join her
network seems kind of steep. Maybe it worth it? . . . . . I'll probably
never go anywhere that she's teaching.

Kay, I don't. I'm on her mailing list, and she occasionally sends out a
link for a freebie video to watch. As you say, her fee is rather steep
-- the benefit of being in demand as a wonderful instructor and quilter,
I'm sure. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old November 20th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

Wasn't she recently at your guild? Did you go?

marcella

Old November 20th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly D[_2_]

I get her news letter and watch the occasional freebie on You Tube and her
web page but like you I think her yearly fee is a bit steep. It's a shame
as she's very good and would probably get more people signing up if her fee
were a little less.

Elly in Scotland

Old November 20th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Does anybody belong? I've watched some of her freebie videos on YouTube.
know people rave about her as an instructor. The yearly fee to join her
network seems kind of steep. Maybe it worth it? . . . . . I'll probably
never go anywhere that she's teaching.

Kay, I don't. I'm on her mailing list, and she occasionally sends out a
link for a freebie video to watch. As you say, her fee is rather steep
-- the benefit of being in demand as a wonderful instructor and quilter,
I'm sure. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

I'll have to sign up for the newsletter. I also put her in my list of
weekly/monthly sites to check.

Old November 20th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Sandy wrote:

Kay, I don't. I'm on her mailing list, and she occasionally sends out a
link for a freebie video to watch. As you say, her fee is rather steep
-- the benefit of being in demand as a wonderful instructor and quilter,
I'm sure. G

Yes, Marcella, she was! She gave a wonderful talk with trunk show,
passing most of her smaller things around to be fondled and examined.
The larger pieces were laid out for people to fondle, too.

I didn't take any of the classes she was offering this time, as I'd
already had the ones I'm interested in, and there was one I just didn't
care about. G But I'll be taking another class from her in January!
Old November 21st 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article ,
Sandy wrote:

Yes, Marcella, she was! She gave a wonderful talk with trunk show,
passing most of her smaller things around to be fondled and examined.
The larger pieces were laid out for people to fondle, too.

I didn't take any of the classes she was offering this time, as I'd
already had the ones I'm interested in, and there was one I just didn't
care about. G But I'll be taking another class from her in January!

I had sent the guild link to my sister telling her she needed to go. It
didn't happen, but that's why I knew Sharon was speaking.

We were going to have her at our guild this summer, but after receiving
the contract it looks like she's out of our price range. Oh well. As

marcella
Old November 21st 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

I had sent the guild link to my sister telling her she needed to go. It
didn't happen, but that's why I knew Sharon was speaking.

We were going to have her at our guild this summer, but after receiving
the contract it looks like she's out of our price range. Oh well. As
one person said, we'll have to admire her from afar. :-)

marcella

Marcella, does your sister live here? And why didn't I know that? Does
she need someone to encourage her to come to a guild meeting (only 3-4
per year)?

I don't know what Sharon's contract price is, but I'm very glad she came
here. I never tire of seeing her fabulous quilting.

Old November 22nd 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_5_]

Same here...that's the way I now bind all of my quilts. No more pins!

-Irene

Sharon Schamber Puttsy Quilting 1 October 5th 08 02:21 AM
Sharon Schamber Wanda Moody Quilting 11 March 24th 08 02:03 AM
Sharon Schamber wins Best of Show Award at Houston Hope Quilting 0 October 27th 05 03:29 PM
For Sharon H Butterfly Quilting 10 August 19th 03 12:19 AM