First pics online

Old August 24th 05, 06:05 PM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:14:51 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

What a great start yo your quilting career!

Thanks Kate!
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 24th 05, 06:21 PM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:20:23 GMT, "Donna" wrote:

Love the fish wallhanging! And you did a great job on the quilt!! Thanks for
sharing.

Thanks for looking. Glad you like them. I'm simply amazed at all the
replies I've gotten and Webshots was so simple to use. Sooner or
later there will be more pictures to post there.

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 24th 05, 06:21 PM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:13:19 GMT, Joanna
wrote:

Love the fish quilt, great job on both! Hope to see more from you.
Take Care
Joanna

I've already got the fabrics for the next top, but I've got to quilt
Pebbles and Bam Bam first. I do have a few pictures of my mom's
quilts that I might put up in a week or two. The Rose Dream quilt my
grandma pieced and mom quilted was the reason I started reading this
ng.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 27th 05, 02:30 PM
Denise in NH

Loved the ocean WH. Did you design that little boat yourself?

Denise

Old August 29th 05, 04:06 AM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:21:09 +0100, Patti
wrote:

What fun quilts, Debra.
Good for you. Starting simply, doing well, ready to move on to the next
fun part. Bam Bam and Pebbles can still be a baby *play* quilt, even if
it is a little big for a cot/crib.

Thanks for looking. Glad you like them. I'm learning in a steady
progression.

Weird, I replied to this once before but I don't see the earlier reply
at all.

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 29th 05, 04:06 AM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:14:12 GMT, IMS wrote:

They're great, Debra!

-Irene

Glad you liked what you saw, Irene!
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 29th 05, 07:46 AM
Patti

It came to me here, Debra! Rather than on the NG.
I had a feeling of deja vu seeing this reply this morning g
..
In message , Debra
writes
wrote:

What fun quilts, Debra.
Good for you. Starting simply, doing well, ready to move on to the next
fun part. Bam Bam and Pebbles can still be a baby *play* quilt, even if
it is a little big for a cot/crib.

Thanks for looking. Glad you like them. I'm learning in a steady
progression.

Weird, I replied to this once before but I don't see the earlier reply
at all.

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 29th 05, 12:32 PM
Queen of Squishies

Very cute, Debra! I really like your clever tropical fish wuh.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 30th 05, 04:05 PM
Debra

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:32:44 GMT, "Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @
KarenTucker.com wrote:

Very cute, Debra! I really like your clever tropical fish wuh.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Thanks Karen. That one was an idea born from the need to decorate the
bathroom and the sight of a set of fat quarters in a Michaels craft
store. Now if I could just think of something to do with the two
orange marbles in the set I'd be happy. I foresee something harvesty
in my future, or maybe a Halloween WH for DH. He loves Halloween.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

pics online! DrQuilter Quilting 22 June 2nd 05 05:46 AM
Best online beadshops? watchcat Beads 5 March 28th 05 06:36 PM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM