First pics online

Old August 23rd 05, 02:43 AM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:13:06 GMT, "nana2b"
wrote:

Love the Pebbles and BamBam quilt. A happy quilt for a baby. The fish
quilt is very creative too. Love the boat. Linda

I think I"ll keep the Pebbles quilt. It was my first top and I am so
proud of it that I just can't give it away now. I had no idea that a
quilt could change so much while it was being made, but several
problems forced me to change it and I'm really happy with the results.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 02:43 AM
Debra

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:38:12 -0700, "maryd" wrote:

Well done with the quilts and webshots

Thanks.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 05:27 AM
Debra

On 22 Aug 2005 17:54:32 -0700, "Mary in Washington"
wrote:

Soooo glad it worked for you. Love the fish one!!!!!

Mary

Thank you!

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 07:13 AM
Joanna

Love the fish quilt, great job on both! Hope to see more from you.
Take Care
Joanna

Debra wrote:
I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Remove QUILT to reply

Old August 23rd 05, 08:21 AM
Patti

What fun quilts, Debra.
Good for you. Starting simply, doing well, ready to move on to the next
fun part. Bam Bam and Pebbles can still be a baby *play* quilt, even if
it is a little big for a cot/crib.
..
In message , Debra
writes
I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 23rd 05, 09:14 AM
Kate Dicey

Debra wrote:
I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

What a great start yo your quilting career!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 23rd 05, 09:05 PM
Don/Gen

Thanks. I'll look for it here. I just want some for the stash of sky and
water fabric--2 yards at least.
Gen

"Debra" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:48:48 -0400, "Don/Gen"
wrote:

Cute. Do you know where you got the water fabric, or who the

manufacturer
is? I need some.
Gen

The wavy fabric for the top of the water came from either Wally
World....er...WalMart or Joann's. How much do you need? I still have
some. I'll go measure it if you want.

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Old August 24th 05, 12:20 AM
Donna

Love the fish wallhanging! And you did a great job on the quilt!! Thanks for
sharing.

--
Donna in NE La.

Old August 24th 05, 05:27 AM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:55:46 +1000, "Cheryl"
wrote:

Welcome to the World of Webshots!

Thanks. The biggest problem I had was deciding which pictures to
upload.

Well done with the quilts - they look great!!!

Thank you.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

pics online! DrQuilter Quilting 22 June 2nd 05 05:46 AM
Best online beadshops? watchcat Beads 5 March 28th 05 06:36 PM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM