First pics online

Old August 23rd 05, 12:39 AM
Debra

Default First pics online

I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 12:54 AM
Sally Swindells

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:39:25 GMT, Debra
wrote:

I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

What happy vibrant quilts. Love the little boat.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~
Old August 23rd 05, 01:00 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Debra wrote:

I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Very nice, Debra! Thanks for sharing.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 23rd 05, 01:13 AM
nana2b

Love the Pebbles and BamBam quilt. A happy quilt for a baby. The fish
quilt is very creative too. Love the boat. Linda

Old August 23rd 05, 01:31 AM
Debra

wrote:

I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

What happy vibrant quilts. Love the little boat.

Yay! It worked! You could see it! Thanks for looking, and thanks for
the complement. (blushing)
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 01:33 AM
Debra

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:00:39 GMT, Sandy Foster
wrote:

Very nice, Debra! Thanks for sharing.

Glad you liked them. Thanks for looking!

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 01:38 AM
maryd

Well done with the quilts and webshots

--
Mary

"Debra" wrote in message
: I hope this works right. I just made my first webshots album with my
: first quilting efforts. The tropical fish wall hanging and the
: Pebbles and Bam Bam quilt top can be seen at
: http://community.webshots.com/user/debplayshere
:
: Debra in VA
: See my quilts at
: http://community.webshots.com/user/debplayshere

Old August 23rd 05, 01:54 AM
Mary in Washington

Soooo glad it worked for you. Love the fish one!!!!!

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa
CHOCOLATE DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO AROUND. BUT IT CERTAINLY MAKES THE
TRIP WORTHWHILE.

Old August 23rd 05, 02:39 AM
Debra

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:48:48 -0400, "Don/Gen"
wrote:

Cute. Do you know where you got the water fabric, or who the manufacturer
is? I need some.
Gen

The wavy fabric for the top of the water came from either Wally
World....er...WalMart or Joann's. How much do you need? I still have
some. I'll go measure it if you want.

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

pics online! DrQuilter Quilting 22 June 2nd 05 05:46 AM
Best online beadshops? watchcat Beads 5 March 28th 05 06:36 PM
Pics of projects granny Quilting 9 April 30th 04 03:39 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM