Does this mean I am creative??

Old August 17th 05, 07:48 PM
Patti

Ah Annie - but there is a grain of helpful truth in there!
When I see anything that gives me an idea, or have an idea and write it
on a scrap of paper etc ... I put them all into a foolscap sized box
file (just put them in - no filing system!). Every now and then, I
think 'that rings a bell, did I want to do something like that?' and get
out the file and riffle through it. Pleasant way of passing an hour G
..
In message . com,
marbles_2 writes
I was talking at work about how I have a million ideas in my head while
I'm in the midst of a project (and would be starting all of them and
never finishing anything if I listened to that creative voice), and
then when I've finished I'm never really sure what to do next. A
co-worker said I should have a card file. My daughter and I burst out
laughing!!! How in the world could I ever keep an organized card
file??? I'd have to be stopping all the day long to write things down
and which category would they be in?? I'd be buried in cards that never
ever make it to any filing system. I have enough trouble with fabric
and thread and tools and projects and books.....

But.......

I think that chaos sparks creativity and as long as I'm happy doing
what I do, how can I ask for anything else? Let the organized folk do
their thing, I'll do mine.

If I can't find room for my sewing machine, I just take over another
table in the house. I'm on the dining room table right now doing the
final machine quilting. Kitchen table has my fabric scrap bins and
tools, and laundry room has everything else. Sometime before our next
house party in December I will get it all back into some kind of order
in the laundry room and start again after the holidays. )

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill