Does this mean I am creative??

Old August 16th 05, 08:43 PM
Polly Esther

I am absolutely certain that you are creative. Something you might enjoy -
I have a set of 4 hat boxes. They are designated: fun, crazy, strips and
hanky. This keeps the little pretties safe and the boxes *could* live in
another room if need be.
Because I have such a kind heart, I would be happy to come fold that
explosion, as Kate calls it, and the area would look tidy. Of course, I
couldn't be responsible for any that happened to follow me home. Polly

Old August 16th 05, 09:05 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Girl!! This is tidy compared to my 12 x 10 foot room.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"~KK in BC~" wrote in message
or just plain messy........

http://community.webshots.com/album/424489035kPfEyB

Keep in mind this area is a whole 5 feet wide and 7 feet long .

I don't know what happened! Just woke up this morning and someone has made
a total mess of my sewing area!! I KNOW it had to be gremlins or some such
because there is NO way I could have done this!!! Right? huh? right???

Today is clean up the mess day. Finish cutting up my scraps. Finish the
binding on that quilt. Finish taking out the garbage. Finish putting the
patterns and foundations where they belong. Finish washing the picnic
flannel blanket. Finish sorting the scraps and finish folding up the stash
and stacking it back up so I can actually see what I have........ what you
don't see is the bolt of trolls and the two half bolts of muslin and the
other three battings and the bag of must have magazines and tools that are
in the kids lounging area!!

~KK in BC~ hoping she isn't alone in her creativeness???? and if she
is.... OHHHhhhhh how embarrassed she is now!!!!!

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I haven't outgrown the need to play with blocks.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Old August 16th 05, 09:20 PM
Sharon Harper

Obviously the gremlins (or Mr Nobody) that have been hanging at my house
decided to move onto yours!

quicker)

Old August 16th 05, 10:22 PM
Butterfly

Just what are you sewing around the house? Is this the inside or the outside
of the house? And what color(s) are you using this time?
Is this something you are doing when you aren't quilting?
Curious minds and all that--do we want to emulate what you are doing or just
shake our heads and say "there she goes again"

Butterfly (blame it on the Vit B-12 shot--I'll be better tomorrow--at least
they were putting something IN instead of being Vampire; )

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
Is this a problem? G

KK, what is that box sitting on the counter to the right of your iron,
between the clock and the window? Could we have a close-up, please?

As for the rest of it, well, I'm so busy looking at that box
I don't see much else.

Ragmop/Sandy--sewing around the house ;-D

Old August 16th 05, 10:27 PM
Butterfly

Do what I have done....have one (well a couple--well do you REALLY wanna
know) that I am NOT ready to cut and one is hanging on the Butterfly Studio
Door and another is up on the Butterfly Studio Wall--and the 3rd is in a
special place for now.......got an idea for it just have to mull it over
some more before I start to sew? quilt? frame? it. ....see that's the
problem I'm not sure EXACTLY which way it wants to go....may just hang it up
in the correct room and let it talk to me....but not quite yet....it's not
quite ready

Butterfly

"~KK in BC~" wrote in message
no close ups allowed eg I know how that works! close ups and then stash
poof gone! LOL

That box is chock full of charms and FQ's. That is one of those.... one of
these days I will use them kind of boxes.
Only the special stuff hits that box. The stuff that is for that 'special'
quilt. The FQ's that I cannot bear to cut and some pieces that are for
fondling only!!! Special box for special stuff !!

~KK in BC~ who will prolly have that box full of stuff till the day she
dies cuz its so damn special.

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Old August 16th 05, 10:30 PM
Butterfly

Hobbled? Ok, what post did I NOT get again.........
'splain please

Butterfly (maybe I did see it and have a Senior Minute going -sure glad I am
NOT cutting anything out right now. I'd be off for sure)

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
You are not alone KK! This morning I woke up real early and thought I
could quick stitch binding to the current WIP. I wanted to spend my
quilting bee time doing the hand stitching. Then I remembered that I had
not yet actually cut the binding. So I dashed (okay hobbled) to the sewing
room. I was absolutely gobsmacked to discover that 'someone' had left
patterns, fabric, scraps, cutters, trolls, pins, note books, and other
clutter all over the cutting station. Needless to say, I could not get the
binding cut, pressed, stitched before the quilting bee. It was a lovely
get together, but I spent the time cutting appliqués for my friend. Had I
been on top of things, I'd be way ahead on my quilt. Guess what task is
now my priority?
TTFn, PAT in VA/USA
PS: I really like that brass box you have, over near the window. Is that a
stash treasure chest?

~KK in BC~ wrote:

or just plain messy........

http://community.webshots.com/album/424489035kPfEyB

Keep in mind this area is a whole 5 feet wide and 7 feet long .

I don't know what happened! Just woke up this morning and someone has
made a total mess of my sewing area!! I KNOW it had to be gremlins or
some such because there is NO way I could have done this!!! Right? huh?
right???
...cut... ~KK in BC~ hoping she isn't alone in her creativeness???? and if
she is.... OHHHhhhhh how embarrassed she is now!!!!!

Old August 16th 05, 10:30 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Creativity does not breed neatness. (That's my story, and I'm
sticking to it!!!) My sewing room (our spare bedroom) really
looks worse, and NO, NO, NO, I will not take pics and put
them in my webshots. No, I say, No!!! I have my pride, you
know!!!! (VBEG)
Marlys in Indiana

Old August 16th 05, 10:33 PM
~KK in BC~

HEY!! Yes you WILL and that's an order Quilter!!!

Cuz I don't wanna be the only one with a disaster shared out here!! I WANNA
SEE OTHER MESSES!!!!!! errrrrrr........ I WANNA SEE OTHER CREATIVE
SPACES!!!!!!!!

~KK in BC~ gonna pout and pitch a fit if she don't get to see other's
creativenessessessess.....

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Old August 16th 05, 10:53 PM
Ellen

"~KK in BC~" wrote in message
or just plain messy........

http://community.webshots.com/album/424489035kPfEyB

but but but that's how mine looks after I've cleaned up! :-)

Ellen

Old August 16th 05, 11:03 PM
Pauline

It would be helpful to my cause if lots of you sent pictures of your
creativity room. My husband thinks mine is a mess & I promise, it isn't!
The only messy part is my cutting table, but that's cause I move everything
there when I'm done sewing for the day.

Pauline