OT warm fuzzy

Old March 17th 05, 05:39 AM
maryd

Default OT warm fuzzy

DH interview for a job last week and found out the interviewer had a preemie
granddaughter in the local NICU. Since I had several preemie caps here, he
took them to the grandma and told her to pick her favorites for Anna Belle
and give the remaining to the unit. (There were 18 caps.) Today we
received a thank you in the mail. As soon as the nurses saw the caps, they
put one on each of the babies. Guess I better make some more. g Oh and
the bribe didn't work. He didn't get the job.

--
Mary

Old March 17th 05, 06:14 AM
Sharon Harper

But that grandma will always remember your generosity. And so will the
Angels/Heavens/Job fairies/ Whatever. Your generosity and love will be
repaid many times over. You'll see.

Queen of Down Under
quicker)

Old March 17th 05, 06:25 AM
maryd

I got the satisfaction of making the caps and did it because I wanted to.
The bribe comment was an attempt at a funny. s Tonight I put aside an
afghan I was making to start on a new stash of tiny caps. One of these days
I'll take pictures.

--
Mary
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
: But that grandma will always remember your generosity. And so will the
: Angels/Heavens/Job fairies/ Whatever. Your generosity and love will be
: repaid many times over. You'll see.
:
: --
: Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
: Queen of Down Under
: http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes a while to load)
: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same as website but
: quicker)
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: DH interview for a job last week and found out the interviewer had a
: preemie
: granddaughter in the local NICU. Since I had several preemie caps here,
: he
: took them to the grandma and told her to pick her favorites for Anna
Belle
: and give the remaining to the unit. (There were 18 caps.) Today we
: received a thank you in the mail. As soon as the nurses saw the caps,
: they
: put one on each of the babies. Guess I better make some more. g Oh
: and
: the bribe didn't work. He didn't get the job.
:
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
:
:
:
:

Old March 17th 05, 08:55 AM
Sharon Harper

I'd love to get the pattern if you are able to share.

Queen of Down Under
quicker)

"maryd" wrote in message
[...]

: ...

Old March 17th 05, 01:36 PM
Kate Dicey

maryd wrote:

DH interview for a job last week and found out the interviewer had a preemie
granddaughter in the local NICU. Since I had several preemie caps here, he
took them to the grandma and told her to pick her favorites for Anna Belle
and give the remaining to the unit. (There were 18 caps.) Today we
received a thank you in the mail. As soon as the nurses saw the caps, they
put one on each of the babies. Guess I better make some more. g Oh and
the bribe didn't work. He didn't get the job.

Nice fuzzy, even if he didn't get the job (for which commiserations, and
further fingers crossed for the next interview!).

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 17th 05, 03:20 PM
Anna Belle

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:39:35 -0800, "maryd" wrote:

DH interview for a job last week and found out the interviewer had a preemie
granddaughter in the local NICU. Since I had several preemie caps here, he
took them to the grandma and told her to pick her favorites for Anna Belle
and give the remaining to the unit. (There were 18 caps.) Today we
received a thank you in the mail. As soon as the nurses saw the caps, they
put one on each of the babies. Guess I better make some more. g Oh and
the bribe didn't work. He didn't get the job.

Love the baby's name!!! Too bad about the job, but probably wasnt'
the right job anyway.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay
Old March 17th 05, 03:30 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Are these little caps knitted or crocheted? If it is a pattern you can
share I would love it too!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old March 17th 05, 04:25 PM
maryd

http://www.geocities.com/dtdrpep4me/BabyCap.html This is one I like. It's
quick and easy.
http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com.../baby_hats.php This site has
lots of patterns.
Polly sent me a link with several caps but I no longer have it.

--
Mary
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
: I'd love to get the pattern if you are able to share.
:
: --
: Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
: Queen of Down Under
: http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes a while to load)
: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same as website but
: quicker)
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: I got the satisfaction of making the caps and did it because I wanted
to.
: The bribe comment was an attempt at a funny. s Tonight I put aside an
: afghan I was making to start on a new stash of tiny caps. One of these
: days
: I'll take pictures.
:
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
: "Sharon Harper" wrote in message
: ...
: : But that grandma will always remember your generosity. And so will
the
: : Angels/Heavens/Job fairies/ Whatever. Your generosity and love will
be
: : repaid many times over. You'll see.
: :
: : --
: : Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
: : Queen of Down Under
: : http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes a while to load)
: : http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same as website but
: : quicker)
: :
: : ...

Old March 17th 05, 04:31 PM
maryd

Crocheted. I posted links in response to Sharon. Search via Google and you
will find lots of links.

--
Mary
"Charlotte Hippen" wrote in message
: Are these little caps knitted or crocheted? If it is a pattern you can
: share I would love it too!
:
: --
: Charlotte

[...]

[...]