four quilt pictures

Old December 13th 08, 11:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

Default four quilt pictures

Bronnie wrote:
On 12 Dec, 17:22, anthony wrote:
These are from a recent show. Hope you like them.http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/quiltpics.pdf
-- Still don't have a blog, so it's a pdf --

Really lovely Anthony - particularly the Xmas one seeing its that time
of year.
Cheers
Bronnie
Oz

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)
Old December 13th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

Default Thanks everyone for the very nice compliments

anthony wrote:
These are from a recent show. Hope you like them.
http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/quiltpics.pdf
-- Still don't have a blog, so it's a pdf --

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)

Thanks very much. You are all very nice to say such kind things.

Old December 13th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I never say anything about a quilt that I don't mean!
Roberta in D

Old December 14th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"anthony" wrote in message
g.com...
These are from a recent show. Hope you like them.
http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/quiltpics.pdf
-- Still don't have a blog, so it's a pdf --

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)

Great quilts all, anthony! What a range of styles. The bargello is
beautiful, but I was especially taken with your city-scape.
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old December 15th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

My favorite too!! Is that a palm tree in the lower left corner. . . .

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote in message
news
The cityscape is my favorite! Lovely work!
Roberta in D

Old December 15th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

Kay Ahr wrote:
My favorite too!! Is that a palm tree in the lower left corner. . . .

Thanks. And yes, I'm in Florida. That's one of our cabbage palms.--

Old December 17th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Anthony these are all very beautiful!! If you would like more in-depth
scrutiny, please send said quilts to me for farther examination & gentle
fondling!! WTG

Nana...in COLD quilt appreciative Maryland

"anthony" wrote in message
g.com...
These are from a recent show. Hope you like them.
http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/quiltpics.pdf
-- Still don't have a blog, so it's a pdf --

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)

Quilt Pictures Alice M. Bonnell Quilting 17 August 9th 06 04:31 PM
Hug quilt for Mr. Bob - pictures Queen of Squishies Quilting 19 January 30th 05 08:03 PM
Quilt Pictures Debbi Quilting 8 June 3rd 04 04:22 AM
2 new quilt pictures QuiltiM Quilting 10 March 19th 04 06:59 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM