videos on jewelry making

Old December 19th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
bammer

Default videos on jewelry making

Here are some videos on jewelry making:

http://www.bammerwiki.com/uberdu/ind...ton_NJ_Jewelry

Old December 19th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Séimí mac Liam

"bammer" wrote in
:

http://www.bammerwiki.com/uberdu/ind...ton_NJ_Jewelry

Peter, did you click on this link before passing on to post? It links to a
page of dance information.

--
Saint Séimí mac Liam
Carriagemaker to the court of Queen Maeve

Old December 19th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:12:02 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Séimí mac Liam"
wrote:

"bammer" wrote in
m:

http://www.bammerwiki.com/uberdu/ind...ton_NJ_Jewelry

Peter, did you click on this link before passing on to post? It links to a
page of dance information.

Very odd. The page clearly has been changed in just the couple hours since I
approved and posted it. I DID check it out, and it had links to youtube style
videos on jewelry making topics, mostly somewhat beginner level (both in topic,
and video making skill)

you're not missing much. But I'm surprised the page has been altered like that.

Peter
Old December 19th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:12:02 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "S=E9im=ED ma=

c Liam"
wrote:
=20
=20
"bammer" wrote in=20
:

http://www.bammerwiki.com/uberdu/ind...ton_NJ_Jewelry

Peter, did you click on this link before passing on to post? It links=

to a=20
page of dance information.

=20
=20
Very odd. The page clearly has been changed in just the couple hours s=

ince I
approved and posted it. I DID check it out, and it had links to youtub=

e style
videos on jewelry making topics, mostly somewhat beginner level (both i=

n topic,
and video making skill) =20
=20
you're not missing much. But I'm surprised the page has been altered l=

ike that.
=20
Peter

hmmm...last night it was as peter described. haven't checked this morni=
ng.

Carl

--=20
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Old December 19th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
bammer

Sorry about the inconvenience. The page is fixed now. I had thought I
was updating a different page but must have been in the jewelry page.
Again sorry.

Tom

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:12:02 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "S=E9im=ED mac =

Liam"
wrote:

"bammer" wrote in
m:

Old December 19th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Jim

.....and I was just there, anmd found it just as you described it,
Peter. The links seem to be just "teasers" for various videos.
Somebody is looking to make some sales to amateurs.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:13:48 GMT, "Peter W.. Rowe,"
discovered a keyboard and, for our
edification and amusement, submitted=20

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:12:02 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "S=E9im=ED mac=

Liam"
wrote:

"bammer" wrote in=20
:

http://www.bammerwiki.com/uberdu/ind...ton_NJ_Jewelry

Peter, did you click on this link before passing on to post? It links=

to a=20
page of dance information.

Very odd. The page clearly has been changed in just the couple hours si=

nce I
approved and posted it. I DID check it out, and it had links to youtube=

style
videos on jewelry making topics, mostly somewhat beginner level (both in=

topic,
and video making skill) =20

you're not missing much. But I'm surprised the page has been altered li=

ke that.

Peter

Blessed be, for sure...

Old December 20th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

bammer wrote:
Here are some videos on jewelry making:

http://www.bammerwiki.com/uberdu/ind...ton_NJ_Jewelry

If you want to see a 20 minute video, that is much better and much more
informative than anything you will see and learn from any of these
videos, go to:

http://www.abrasha.com/Pin%2023.mpg

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Old December 21st 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Carl

When Abrasha put fingers to keys it was 12/19/06 11:19 PM...

If you want to see a 20 minute video, that is much better and much more
informative than anything you will see and learn from any of these
videos, go to:

http://www.abrasha.com/Pin%2023.mpg

Thankyou.
Fascinating.
Did you finish the series?

- CW

Old December 22nd 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Carl wrote:
When Abrasha put fingers to keys it was 12/19/06 11:19 PM...

If you want to see a 20 minute video, that is much better and much more
informative than anything you will see and learn from any of these
videos, go to:

http://www.abrasha.com/Pin%2023.mpg

Thankyou.
Fascinating.
Did you finish the series?

Nope. Got stuck at #30, due to lack of interest of the buying public.

Everybody loves the series and idea behind it. Very few buy it. I can
no longer afford to pursue design interests solely based on the premise
that I think it looks good. It also has to sell. If it doesn't, I kill it.

As I have said before in this forum, because of lack of response from
the public for my work, I have lost my passion for designing and making
jewelry. At age 58, I just don't have it in me any more to fight and
keep banging my head against the wall, trying to educate people about
integrity of design, contemporary jewelry, craftsmanship, etc. The
message from the world is loud and clear. "We are not interested!"

I have begun to pursue other avenues of income. Some very exciting,
interesting and potentially very lucrative. If I had known then what I
know now, I would never have made a piece of jewelry.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com