OT - buy this house so I can go to Houston!

Old October 27th 03, 08:52 PM
Walnut

LN, honey, You just HAVE to change one detail of your listing. It says you
have no view. OMG, LN! Your home is spectacular! The "view" is standing
in the yard or garden looking around you at your delicious property! Why
would you leave this heaven? You have the most beautiful home!

Walnut

Old October 27th 03, 08:52 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

They would have to be VERY patient! LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Well, thanks. But we have quite a few here and the kids will stay in
their same schools. Wonder if the new owners would mind if I just come

by
on
the weekends in the spring to sit by the pond and stitch?

They would expect to get the quilts, though. Are you emotionally ready to
give up a quilt? ;-P

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old October 27th 03, 08:54 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I hate the process of gardening, but love the results. My plants are just
now maturing. Sniff.... I planted phlox by my pond and it's just now mature
enough to be hanging over the edge and over the pond. It's going to be
beautiful next spring.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Taria" wrote in message
Well, if Debbi can commute that far then you can come
and help with my garden once in awhile. I love having
a yard and flowers and greenery about but I tell you
the idea of not having to worry about it all while living
in a condo is tempting. There will be another garden
for you.
Taria

Old October 27th 03, 09:06 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

LOL. What was she thinking?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...
I have to say I'm glad we got rid of the stakeside truck with the lift

gate.
I was *very* popular every time someone needed to move! (I did help my

best
friend move after her breakup, and the foolish woman put me in charge of
moving her stash. Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!)

Old October 27th 03, 09:09 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

You could be closer.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Cindy S." wrote in message

Did I miss something here? Didn't know that you were moving LN? Which I
were closer - I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Cindy from MO

Old October 27th 03, 09:12 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

The other choices were lake, ocean, mountain. Oh well. That's what happens
when you can't edit it more than that.

I will leave this heaven cuz I can't afford to keep it. I'm just shy of a
divorce and the value of this house has doubled in the 5.5 yrs we've had it.
I can pay for a condo outright and live pretty well. If I stay in the house,
it will be tight and stressful all the time. The condo I'm looking at isn't
much smaller, but I will have to leave my poor pond.

Old October 27th 03, 09:54 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

LN-

As someone who is losing her own lovely home in similar circumstances,
you have my deepest sympathies. What you and your children are going
thru is bad enough, but losing the beautiful home you love really
compounds the hurt. Try to look forward to the unknown future with a
sense of adventure and as a challenge- it helps!

Hugs 'n hugs 'n hugs,

Leslie & The Furbabies

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old October 27th 03, 10:06 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

LN!!! If your condo is built on a concrete slab, there is NO reason you
cannot have a pond..... indoors! Find an area in the entry or a corner
of the living room. Put up a rock wall with water running down it and a
jutted out area where you can make a small waterfall. You'll want to
include some pockets to add plants to the wall. This all empties into a
pre-formed pond which is set on the floor and then enclosed in
(concreted) rocks to match the wall. Can you envision it yet? You can
make pockets in the rocks to add plants in pots all around the water and
with some hanging over the water. Then add some light fixtures to
spotlight the whole thing, using gro-bulbs..... This is getting
exciting! Wonder if *my* next house will accommodate a pond??? ;-)))

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Antique Wooden House Wooden House Indonesia Carving 0 January 6th 05 03:06 AM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Haunted House Update: OT Tink Beads 50 August 9th 03 04:53 PM