instantly report phishing with gmail

Old May 17th 05, 03:40 PM

Default instantly report phishing with gmail

http://elamb.org

As I was hitting the "Show Original Message" link on my gmail account,
I noticed that there was a "Report Phishing" link on my gmail account.

Very cool.. Anyway here is the latest phishing attempt I got.
This one is supposedly from ebay. It is saying that some has added a
seller to my account. The only thing is that I don't have an ebay
account attached to this email.

So view the source of an email from your gmail account click "Show
Options" Then "Show Original Message":

In the message below, the original message was sent from

Here it is:

Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:10:59 +0900

Subject: You have successfully added a new email address
From: "eBay"

DIVDIV id=messageTT style="FONT-SIZE: x-small;
FONT-FAMILY:'couriernew',monospace"You have added A href="
http://210.255.65.234/secure/login.html"
/Aas a new email address for your
eBay account.BRBRIf you did not authorize this change or if you
need
assistance with your account, please contact eBay customer service
at: /TT PTT style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY:
'couriernew',monospace"A
href="http://210.255.65.234/secure/login.html"
target=_blankhttp://scgi.ebay.com/verify_id=ebay/ABRBRBRThank
you for using eBay!BRThe PayPal TeamBRBRBRPlease do not reply
this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For
assistance, log in to your eBay account and choose theBR"Help" link
in
the header of any
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDBRBR   NEVER give your password to
anyone and ONLY log in at A
href="http://210.255.65.234/secure/login.html"
target=_blankhttp://scgi.ebay.com/verify_id=ebay./A Protect yourself
against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet
Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the eBay URL every time you log in
to your account.BRBRBR
BRBRBR/BeBay Email ID PP007/TT/P/DIV/DIV