RCTQ BOM MARCH 08

Old March 6th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly D[_2_]

Default RCTQ BOM MARCH 08

Here's one to get you all started
http://www.quiltingworks.com/howto/shamrock-block.htm
Thank you to Jeanne for finding this one for you a few months ago.
Cheers Jeanne!

I'll be back asap with some others.. for now I better do what I sat down to
do, ie church newsletter VBG I'm such a great procrastinator...

Hugs
Elly

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/b...host=community
http://ellydspatchwork.blogspot.com

Old March 6th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

no worrys, Elly.
truth be told, i'd forgotten it.
now you got me looking round for some other blocks/ideas.
keep'n me out of mischief.
no doubt a few folks here would be pleased at that, lol.
cheers,
j.

"Elly D" wrote...

Old March 6th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly D[_2_]

I'm sure nobody's thinking that but you Jeanne! :-D Stop putting yourself
down.. you're nothing but helpful and kind to everyone.

I found another clover block, 'fraid another pieced one. Got to look for a
PP and appliqué yet..

Here's the other pieced clover you choose which you'll like to
do:-http://www.quilterscache.com/C/CloverBlossomBlock.html

I'm now got in my head primroses for App. and not a clue for PP so will
keep trying to think...that's really hard for me..
Be back soon... just as well it's a long month!
Elly

Old March 6th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Pfft. Your mischeviousness is a big part of what makes this NG fun!!!

Yep, Jeanne ... it sucks to be loved and appreciated, huh?!
*hug*
--
Connie :-)
FREE patterns n' FREE eZine at my blog:

Old March 6th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly[_2_]

No idea where my post for the PP patterns disappeared to however, here
they are again:_

For your Paper Piecing block choose from either of these two.
http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StarryWebBlock.html
http://www.quilterscache.com/W/WildZinniasBlock.html

Absolutely nothing to do with March unless you live some where in the world
where they have Zinnias blooming, most places have spiders' webs, any time
of year.
So wish I hadn't done the palm leaves a few months back.
Let's see if I can find that illusive appliqué pattern. May have to get
creative...
Elly
--

--http://community.webshots.com/user/biscuitnrabbi?vhost=communityhttp://ellydspatchwork.blogspot.com

Old March 7th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

good choices, Elly.
on the wild zinnia, one of the samples is done scrappy.
i like it that way, maybe in shades of one colour even.
outta mischief, for now, in the south pacific, lol
j.

"Elly" wrote...

Old March 7th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

um um um.
speechless in the south pacific,
j.

"SewVeryCreative" wrote...

Old March 7th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

thanks!!! i really must get this year's quilt blocks going! they're so
nice!!

amy in CNY
Old March 7th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

I'm picturing you with your toe dragging the ground in a circle and a
sheepish, but impish, grin on your face!!

Did I peg you just right??

Old March 7th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly D[_2_]

Jeanne has a face? I've only seen pics of the back of her head and worse
still a body without a head! lol
Elly ;-D

--

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
[...]

RCTQ 2006-2007 BOM for March - Final (and real) One! Dannielle Quilting 9 March 2nd 07 03:09 AM
RCTQ BOM March block Jessamy Quilting 11 February 28th 07 11:13 AM
RCTQ FAQ March 2006 frood Quilting 15 March 4th 06 01:34 AM
RCTQ Block of the Month - March Gothikka Quilting 15 March 6th 05 10:39 PM
RCTQ BOM March blocks Mardi Quilting 6 April 1st 04 10:50 AM