Magazine

Old February 21st 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Supernet news groups

Default Magazine

I am looking for a copy of October 2009 Fons & Porters Quilting magazine.
Anyone out there who can help me?

--
Health & Happiness
Linda

Old February 21st 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Is there a particular pattern or article? I oftern tear out things I want
to keep -- so I may have what you are looking for.

--
Kate in MI

news:lKidnUExMdA3IBzWnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@massilloncab letv.com...

Old February 22nd 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

That's a fairly recent issue, Linda. Try going to their website and see if
you can get one there. Plan to stay a while; it's a really nice place to
look around. Polly

Old February 24th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

I have it. Is there something in it that I can send to you? I keep all of
my Fons & Porter magazines. Just let me know!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old February 24th 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Supernet news groups

The pattern I;m interested in is called "Zebras" by Lisa Moore. If you
could send me a copy of it I would be very grateful.
Send me your e-mail address and I will give you my home address.
Thanks

Old February 25th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

We all know, don't we, that copying patterns is possibly a
violation of the copyright?
Yeah, that's what I figured, we all know this.

R/Sandy

On 2/24/10 5:49 PM, in article
bbOdnVYI_7CGJhjWnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@massilloncabletv. com, "Supernet news

Old February 25th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lelandite

Howdy!

We all know, don't we, that copying patterns is possibly a
violation of the copyright?
Yeah, that's what I figured, we all know this.

R/Sandy

It's almost always ok to copy a pattern for personal use. To
reproduce for $$$......Never. Not having the whole quilt pattern
and then finding one who does, sharing that one part would be
fine.

Donna
in WA

Old February 26th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

If you e-mail the author of the pattern, she may send you a copy of the
pattern. There was a pattern by Nancy Mahoney in a magazine and it was
unavailable. I e-mailed her and she e-mailed me a copy of the pattern! That
quilt "Grandpa's Dots" is in our quilt show this weekend.

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com
news:bbOdnVYI_7CGJhjWnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@massilloncab letv.com...

Old February 26th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
I.E.Z.

"Lelandite" wrote in message
Howdy!

We all know, don't we, that copying patterns is possibly a
violation of the copyright?
Yeah, that's what I figured, we all know this.

R/Sandy

It's almost always ok to copy a pattern for personal use. To
reproduce for $$$......Never. Not having the whole quilt pattern
and then finding one who does, sharing that one part would be
fine.

Donna
in WA

It's usually okay to copy a pattern *you* own for *your* personal use, but
to copy a pattern *you* own for the personal use of *someone else* who
hasn't purchased the pattern...I don't know. It's a bit iffy.

Iris (don't see where Linda had any part of the pattern - big can of worms
here!)

"Alice in PA" wrote in message
I have it. Is there something in it that I can send to you? I keep
all of
my Fons & Porter magazines. Just let me know!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"Supernet news groups" wrote in message
news:lKidnUExMdA3IBzWnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@massilloncab letv.com...
I am looking for a copy of October 2009 Fons & Porters Quilting
magazine.
Anyone out there who can help me?

--
Health & Happiness
Linda

When a UK magazine says Cheryl Isaak Needlework 29 July 15th 07 12:59 PM
New Magazine Kate T. Quilting 2 June 7th 07 11:16 PM
Looking for a magazine Becky A Marketplace 0 May 5th 07 05:05 PM
magazine Irene Quilting 1 June 25th 06 02:25 PM
WAJ magazine--here I am Beadbimbo Beads 15 April 28th 04 08:18 PM