Snow!

Old December 20th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie Patterson[_2_]

Default Snow!

It started snowing here at 9:00 Friday night, finally stopped at 7:00
Saturday night. We have 20 inches on the deck. Luckily we had no wind,
the white stuff just came straight down!

SO shoveled out the door and down the steps from the deck to the yard
for the dogs, the biggest one was afraid of the deep snow, at 20" it
was up to her neck. She's an old scaredy cat anyway, and of course
it's cold, they hate the cold.

We have a path to the street, SO says that he will dig the end of the
driveway out at noon. He has to go to work tomorrow, his car is parked
about 12" from the end of the driveway.

Bonnie, in Middletown, VA
Old December 20th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
I.E.Z.

Wow, Bonnie. My son goes to JMU and luckily he's home for Christmas. This
so unusual, for us up in the Pocono area to only get about 3 inches while
Harrisonburg and area gets walloped!

Iris

news

Old December 21st 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NanaWilson

WELL! NOW!! Rub it in!! You are 'bout as nasty as our Florida People that
are over due to rub it in too!!G

Nana DH got er dug out today!!

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!

Hey, Snow Bunny (Bonnie), are you in the Baseball Swap?

R/Sandy - watching the leaves fly across the blue skies in n.Tx,
temps about 70*

On 12/20/09 8:00 AM, in article
,

Old December 22nd 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_5_]

Bonnie, my brother lives in Chantilly, VA, and also has 20" of snow.
He says everything is at a standstill

-Irene (in cold and snowy central NY, where it's NOT as snowy as VA
thank goodness)

Old December 22nd 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

sore sport! g

Mom in n.Illinois, in July: It's about 80* up here.
Me in n.Tx. - Shut up, Mom.
She laughs hysterically.
Me in n.Tx. on Thanksgiving: It's about 75* here, Mom.
Mom in n.Illinois - Shut up, Sandra.
Who's laughing now?!!!? ;-D

It's all quilt weather.

Merry Christmas!

R/Sandy

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!

Hey, Snow Bunny (Bonnie), are you in the Baseball Swap?

R/Sandy - watching the leaves fly across the blue skies in n.Tx,
temps about 70*

On 12/20/09 8:00 AM, in article
,
"Bonnie Patterson" wrote: