Calling Jill about the Animal Shelter quilts!

Old December 1st 04, 02:03 AM
MerryStahel

Default Calling Jill about the Animal Shelter quilts!

Anyone can help me, actually.

I have a new webpage and I want to link to Jill's Animal Shelter Quilt site.

And Also - does Tiina still hang around here and does she still do Tiny
Ripples? And does she have a website for it?

And Sharon Stearns and her Sisters quilts?

Oh, my new website - the quilts are still linked to Webshots but you can go see
the other pages, too.

http://www.merrystahel.com/author

Merry

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old December 1st 04, 09:13 AM
Jessamy

I can't help with the links but I was wondering where you had gotten to...

so how are you doing? are you staying to visit us long?

I have missed your posts.

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

Old December 1st 04, 11:53 AM
georg

MerryStahel wrote:

Anyone can help me, actually.

I have a new webpage and I want to link to Jill's Animal Shelter Quilt site.

Jill's site:
http://community-2.webtv.net/critter...itterComforts/

-georg
Old December 1st 04, 03:00 PM
Jill Pochik

Wow Merry! The site looks great and I would be honored to have my
webpage added to your list of links. Thanks so much for sharing with all
of us.
Jill

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

Old December 2nd 04, 08:21 PM
MerryStahel

I've been busy with a new job (since May) and getting this recalcitrant senior
in college to graduate. She's graduating Summa Cum Laude on December 18.
Problem was her TMJ affected her neck, back and hips - she was in braces and
even had her mouth wired shut for a short period of time. She was in pain,
cranky and probably somewhat depressed for a long period of time even as she
maintained excellent grades.

However, the dentist is a genius and he even prescribed massage therapy twice a
week to work her lower muscles as he corrected her jawline. The difference in
a relaxed, pain-free child is amazing.

All else is well - we've had a few things happen and if you want to read more
you can access my Journal on LiveJournal - here's the URL

http://www.livejournal.com/users/merryst/

The days are last at the top...you have to scrolldown and go backwards to read
the others...

Merry

Merry