National Cake Decorating Day

Old October 10th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default National Cake Decorating Day

According to Wilton - today (Oct 10) is National Cake
Decorating Day! C'mon!!! Now 'fess up - is anyone over
there celebrating this national "holiday"?

ROFLMAO

I got this advice on the morning of 11Oct of course but . .
.. . NCDD? Apparently October is also National Bake and
Decorate Month.

Personally I used to love making large ornately decorated
cakes, but to declare a "national" day to celebrate this
activity does seem just a leetle excessive.
--

Cheryl & the Cats
o o o o o o

Old October 10th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
JPgirl

National Cake decorating day?
And to think I won't even get one and it is my birthday on top of it
all!

I'm getting McDonalds brought home for me for my b-day... oooooh I'm so
excited (*insert roll eyes smiley here*) I love my boyfriend, I really
do, but someone really needs to teach him how to suprise a girl on her
birthday.

Old October 10th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from OZ!

(Of course over here your birthday is over already - it's
7:30am on Wednesday already)

--

Cheryl & the Cats
o o o o o o
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
Enness Boofhead Donut
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

ups.com...
:
: Cats wrote:
: According to Wilton - today (Oct 10) is National Cake
: Decorating Day! C'mon!!! Now 'fess up - is anyone over
: there celebrating this national "holiday"?
:
: ROFLMAO
:
: I got this advice on the morning of 11Oct of course but
.. .
: . . NCDD? Apparently October is also National Bake and
: Decorate Month.
:
: Personally I used to love making large ornately
decorated
: cakes, but to declare a "national" day to celebrate this
: activity does seem just a leetle excessive.
: --
:
: Cheryl & the Cats
: o o o o o o
: ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
: Enness Boofhead Donut
: http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest

Old October 10th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

JPgirl:
Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drums
Corps is playing merry birthday songs in
your honor. Happy Birthday JPG!!
PAT in VA/USA
PS: Tell BF what you want!! He may come
from a family that doesn't celebrate
such events.

Old October 10th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

JPgirl wrote:

National Cake decorating day?
And to think I won't even get one and it is my birthday on top of it
all!

I'm getting McDonalds brought home for me for my b-day... oooooh I'm so
excited (*insert roll eyes smiley here*) I love my boyfriend, I really
do, but someone really needs to teach him how to suprise a girl on her
birthday.

Someone needs to tell hiM Godiva and a red rose, followed by a weekend
away together somewhere romantic...

Actually, I'd get really worried if DH started that malarky after being
a non-romantic for the best part of 30 years! I'll accept fabric as a
prezzy any time!
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 10th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Happy Birthday from So. Cal.
Men don't read minds. Tell him now or you'll be grumbling about it
years down the line.
Taria

Old October 10th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

celebrating here with an amaretto ;liqueur!

indeed they do need telling!

I nearly thwacked ex when he said that being preggers wasn't enough to
warrant a mothers day prezzie - like toting round a baby for 8 months (5 of
which in great pain) didn't mean I had suffered enough to deserve one yet!

--
Jessamy
Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice Ones)

Old October 10th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Only "nearly thwached" - were you not feeling well that day?

If childbirth were the domain of men the human race would
have died out millenia ago!!

--

"Jessamy" jessamy_thompson@_ilove thecolour_orange.nl
wrote in message
: celebrating here with an amaretto ;liqueur!
:
: indeed they do need telling!
:
: I nearly thwacked ex when he said that being preggers
wasn't enough to
: warrant a mothers day prezzie - like toting round a baby
for 8 months (5 of
: which in great pain) didn't mean I had suffered enough to
deserve one yet!
:
: --
: Jessamy
: Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice
Ones)
: In The Netherlands
: Take out: _I love the colour_ to reply.
: www.geocities.com/jessamy_thompson
:
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jes...pson/my_photos
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Happy Birthday from So. Cal.
: Men don't read minds. Tell him now or you'll be
grumbling about it
: years down the line.
: Taria
:
: Pat in Virginia wrote:
:
:
:

Old October 10th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article hFUWg.1961$lj2.1435@trndny01,
Taria wrote:

Happy Birthday from So. Cal.
Men don't read minds. Tell him now or you'll be grumbling about it
years down the line.
Taria

Yes!

My mom used to buy herself one nice Christmas present. Wrap it up and
write on the tag that is was for her and from Santa. Truly shocked my
dad when he heard he read the tag and open up a lovely little bracelet
;-)

Sometimes you just gotta get that message across.

marcella
Old October 10th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

I was lying down and he was standing - not the best of times to thwack -
especially as standing included painful motion

--

wrote in message
[...]
: Pat in Virginia wrote:
: