OT (sorry) music

Old November 22nd 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter

Default OT (sorry) music

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm afraid to post to the proper
groups, because I'm scouting for a Christmas present, and I'm afraid
the recipient might read those groups! I have a question about
learning to read music, as an adult. If there are any
musically-inclined quilters among us, can you email me and I'll pass
along my question? thanks! Lynn

Old November 23rd 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Lynn, I see that your question hasn't been answered and it seems to me that
both Musicmaker and Karen, Queen of Squishies are music people. Maybe
they're busy plucking turkeys or stiffling their smoke alarms. You never
know. If they miss your post, you might try hitting them directly. I'm a
musician but lots of things have changed in learning to read music and I
know nothing about the latest and greatest. Polly

"quilter" asked Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm afraid to post to

Old November 23rd 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
M Rimmer

In message .com,
quilter writes
Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm afraid to post to the proper
groups, because I'm scouting for a Christmas present, and I'm afraid
the recipient might read those groups! I have a question about
learning to read music, as an adult. If there are any
musically-inclined quilters among us, can you email me and I'll pass
along my question? thanks! Lynn

I'll try to help. Email me your question.
--
Mel Rimmer
www.bean-sprouts.blogspot.com

Old November 23rd 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

I replied to her via email like she asked, and she hasn't responded, so
perhaps someone else has already helped her.
--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

nk.net...

Old November 24th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Sigh
I read the post twice. And both times saw, to rephrase it, music to
help you learn how to read.

Sorry I cannot help your search. I don't know how to read music. but I
can hum along )
Ginger in CA
a volunteer literacy teacher for those who have English as a second or
third language

Old November 24th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter

Hi Polly,
Quite a few people have emailed me - thanks! Sorry Charlotte if I
somehow didn't get yours...I thought I replied to all of the responses
I got, but could be my yahoo filter nabbed you for no known reason.

Lynn

OT Music S.E.X. ellice Needlework 51 September 20th 06 01:15 PM
M&V: Beth Anderson's Quilt Music Jack Campin - bogus address Quilting 0 July 30th 06 09:01 AM
3GEES ONLINE MUSIC PROMOTIONS 2GEES UK Hiphop Quilting 0 April 5th 05 03:42 PM
music to quilt by Linda Sweigart Quilting 3 March 20th 05 06:39 AM