A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Northern Needle Newsletter Update

Old August 31st 04, 03:56 PM
Northern Needle, Inc.
external usenet poster

Default Northern Needle Newsletter Update

It has been a busy time at the store this summer. We will be open two Saturdays this month - both September 4 and the 11th. During that time we will be hosting the JBW Designs Trunk Show. Be sure to check out all the new designs on the website (which we will be adding over the next week) and if you are in the area, stop by and see the wonderful models. While I'm talking about schedules, I'll also let you know that we will be closed September 20-24. We will fill all orders when we return the following week.

As the holiday seasons are quickly approaching we are adding new items to get you started. Several neat designs for Halloween are now in stock. Whimsey Wanda Pixie Picket is a cute little design that comes in a kit and is stitched on perforated paper. Another wonderful 'Row' design from Bent Creek welcomes in the season, Spooky Row. The Spooky Row Embellishment Pack containing buttons from Just Another Button Company help add a little extra pizaz to the design. Check out the latest Halloween design, Girls Night Out from Just Nan for the Red Hat Stitcher's Club. Bent Creek's next holiday snapper design, Happy Halloween Snappers is also available.

Thanksgiving seems to get lost in the middle of the two serious decorating holidays of Halloween and Christmas. But, there are plenty of beautiful autumn designs that would look great on your walls during this holiday season. Check out the Autumn Collage Buttoned and Beaded Kit from Mill Hill. Bent Creek has gone vertical with Autumn Soapbox. The new Family Farm Afghan design from Wichelt is available, as well as the needed Fireside Afghan fabric.

The new Christmas design from Shepherd's Bush is 2000 Years Ago. A beautiful design to be stitched in a single design for framing, or as 4 ornaments. The Heart in Hand Wee Santa 2004 is now available. New designs for ornaments include Broad Stripes & Bright Stars from The Cross-Eyed Cricket, Mittens, Stockings, and Prairie Stars from the Prairie Schooler. Three new santa ornaments from Mill Hill, Mt. McKinley Santa, Mt. Rainier Santa, and Mt. Whitney Santa. Each santa kit comes with everything you need an is stitched on perforated paper. If you missed the Heirloom Christmas Stockings in Cross-Stitch from Better Homes and Gardens, it is now back in a paperback edition. A beautiful book of Christmas stocking designs.

Keep an eye on the New Products section as more products are coming in each week. I am looking at expanding the store inventory to include more crewel and embroidery work. If there is something you are intersted in, please let me know what you'd like to see me carry.

I can't believe I almost forgot! We added a new member to the family in late May. Chase is a 4 year old English Cocker. After loosing Barney last July I wasn't very anxious about having a puppy again - especially with a new house. Thankfully others knew we were looking for a new dog and pointed us to Chase. He is so much fun, loves the water and the boat, and has been wonderful for Kevin to have while he's been home recuperating much of the summer, particularly when I've been out of town.

Take Care & Happy Stitching,
Wendy
Northern Needle, Inc.
www.northernneedle.com
1-866-234-4117 (Toll Free)
1-507-212-1500 (Main)

Ads