Glass Campus Tutorials

Old May 2nd 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

Default Glass Campus Tutorials

On Apr 30, 8:53*pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Kerry Montgomery" wrote in message

m...

Dennis,
Outback, Oregon? Isn't that where GAS is holding its conference this June?
If you are attending, I can give you directions to a couple of Michael's
stores.
Kerry in Portland

Kerry, *the D-anus's only exposure to art are the Marvel Comics he keeps
stashed under his bed for masturbatory purposes.

Yeah, that issue #69 "American-Skank", the one where we "Tag Team" and
pound the "bejesus" outta yer mother is priceless !!
I've got that one in plastic as it's a collectible.....

/Jman....
Old May 2nd 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Apr 29, 9:31*am, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message news:4e68af67-8350-47c8-
*Someone please
invent a wheel!!!!

Maybe if we can get a couple of wheels, our *2 Canadian hamsters will have
something to play with besides each other's shriveled up pee-pees.

In regards to the aforementioned, please read comic #69 "American
Skank" regarding the action of our "Pee, Pee's"...

Cheers !

/Jman....
Old May 2nd 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On May 2, 6:22 am, Jman wrote:
On Apr 29, 9:31 am, " Moonraker" wrote:

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message news:4e68af67-8350-47c8-
Someone please

invent a wheel!!!!

Maybe if we can get a couple of wheels, our 2 Canadian hamsters will have
something to play with besides each other's shriveled up pee-pees.

In regards to the aforementioned, please read comic #69 "American
Skank" regarding the action of our "Pee, Pee's"...

Cheers !

/Jman....

I've always wondered why the loonie from Gator**** is so enamoured
with PP's.
Old May 2nd 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On May 2, 9:49*am, wrote:

I've always wondered why the loonie from Gator**** is so enamoured
with PP's.

You're sure obsessed with that aren't you?

Old May 2nd 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On May 2, 9:55 am, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On May 2, 9:49 am, wrote:

I've always wondered why the loonie from Gator**** is so enamoured
with PP's.

You're sure obsessed with that aren't you?

You confuse obsessed with amused.
Predictable - but amusing.
Is the linguistic and intellectual deficiency just a coincidence,
genetic inbreeding, or have you guys been smoking Kudzu?

List your classes on Glass Campus [email protected] Glass 4 April 14th 08 09:19 PM
more Glass Campus tutorials [email protected] Glass 0 January 21st 08 04:36 PM
Glass Campus [email protected] Glass 10 May 19th 07 04:10 AM
Tutorials Lori Pottery 0 June 7th 05 03:02 AM
Tutorials Mike B Sewing 3 November 7th 04 06:26 AM