so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

Old April 24th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb[_3_]

Default so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:12:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 23, 9:17 pm, wrote:
On Apr 23, 8:57 pm, nJb wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:55:36 -0700 (PDT), Jman

wrote:
On Apr 23, 12:07 am, nJb wrote:
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:27:21 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Apr 22, 6:50 pm, "Javahut" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 22, 4:45 pm, "michele" wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

I think the price is too low and will have to rise considerably before
it forces enough vehicles off the road to make enough of the needed
environmental improvements. Fortunately for the environment, that
needed rise is coming in steady increments.

ANother ****ing brain fart from an absolute idiot.

Way to liven **** up Danus, I knew you couldn't keep your pie hole shut for
long,

You anti-american peter breath dip ****. go create more of those fictioinal
basement bandits will ya, solder em al together with your turbo iron.

Those steadily rising prices received for shipping Canadian oil
southbound are also steadily increasing funding to Canada's
magnificent health care system.

Right. Most of it is already owned by foreign companies, mostly US
based. The main reason Chevron bought Gulf Oil in 1984 was to aquire
Gulf's large Canadian oil fields.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign...nies_of_Canada

Jack- Hide quoted text -

My God, you too are an Idiot.....

So they hold a 69% share in Imperial Oil..... Big Friggin' deal !
They are the largest COMPANY in the world and yet STILL ranked 14th in
held Gas and Oil reserves. Just as it is in every other country, no
foreign entity is allowed to own more than "X" amount of any
substantial Oil reserve. Do you even know where the OIl Sands are ?
Do you have any idea how much foreign money owns your Country ? The
USA is a FIRESALE, and has been for decades. You guys are becoming
the new MEXICO for other nations. Especially China, Korea, Japan and
the rest of your owners. That's what happens when you can't pay the
bills. What's worse is that the actual "Bills" you use to pay your
interest with, becomes worth less each and every month. Be afraid, be
very afraid.

/MM

No fear jman. An American even owns your beloved Montreal Canadians
and the arena where they play.

At least some American investors have some smarts. Any US company
with a miniscule of sense is pulling their money out of the states
while they still have some money left (and before the Asian and
European banks foreclose everything) and investing it in Canada. The
Canadian economy is climbing at just about the same rate the American
is sinking. The big question stateside is how long it'll be before
the US $ hits par with the peso and how long the foreign banks remain
tolerant before they pull the plug and cash out. The only American
businesses experiencing any kind of economic health are bankruptcy
trustees.

As our Newfies would so well state it, you fellas here are as dumb as
two short planks stuck together with stupid glue. I wonder if you
have the slightest idea how pitifully little of your country you still
own?

Hey Jman.....do you think Looney & Associates have been able to figure
out yet that Calgary and Victoria ain't the same place? Should we
tell them that just because we can travel between our igloos by
dogsled doesn't mean we all live right next door to each other?

I figured you were both Newfies.
Old April 24th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

wrote in message

[...]

That's your best shot?
Like your half-witted compadre from Gator**** that's not enough
challenge to be even moderately entertaining.
Boring.

Old April 24th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

wrote in message

[...]

Boring.- Hide quoted text -

Sheesh, Dennis! For somewho's supposedly college educated, running a
professional, highly profitable business, you seem to spend more time
gutter trash talking than anything else. You didn't act this way in
Vegas. I'm surprised you don't really have more class. Oh well....
Old April 24th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

wrote in message

[...]

dogsled doesn't mean we all live right next door to each other?- Hide quoted text -

Well, that's what happens when some Americans think they know
EVERYTHING.
It's like watching their NEWS. The newscasters parlee as though
they're speaking to a 10
year old. Christ it's embarassing.... I sometimes sit down and watch
FOX NEWS and wonder how it is that
that **** even gets aired. Apparently the most watched NEWS channel
in the US of A. That is some scary,
scary, stuff ! It's easy to see how Bush was voted in twice ! And
it's easy to see why Looney and Associates
think that You and I live in the same house.....
Old April 24th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On Apr 24, 10:19*am, Jman wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:12*am, wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

think that You and I live in the same house.....- Hide quoted text -

You do live in the same house...it's called Canada**** you idiot. You
guys are so lame and boring that the only way you can entertain
yourselves is to berate another country...I am so not surprised.

Old April 24th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

wrote in message

[...]

Vegas. I'm surprised you don't really have more class. Oh well....- Hide quoted text -

Ahaha, yeah right. You're one to talk !

First of all, Dennis has tons of Class. That's why he's able to
separate and distinguish between reality and this here Forum.
The guy can't answer a question without you Morons going all stupid
and stuff. Maybe you and the rest of your brood should
STFU and let things be..... I'm sure we'll all get along just fine.

/FIHA
Old April 24th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

[...]

I didn't have to deal with your group of trash talkin' twits in Vegas.
Old April 24th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

wrote in message

[...]

I figured you were both Newfies.- Hide quoted text -

Oh my good Christ,

You did just get off the bus from Stupid Town, didn't you !
Old April 24th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Apr 24, 10:19 am, Jman wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:12 am, wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

If these fellas are getting their news from American TV stations, it's
no wonder they haven't the faintest idea what's happening anywhere
outside their own country. However, watching FAUX can be entertaining
- wondering if there are actually people gullible enough to swallow
the baloney they're being fed.

I wonder if they have newspapers in Gator**** or is the only news they
get the TV tripe? That would explain a lot.
Old April 24th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

wrote in message

[...]

I guess Vegas was lucky for me. I didn't have to deal with such as
your collective of foul-mouthed fools. Fortunately, you and your
little tawdry group are no more than an insignificant little
irrrelevancy.

best price? rosie read n' post Beads 9 March 10th 05 04:27 PM
Lowest price? Umbertakers Jewelry 3 May 7th 04 03:28 PM
Lower price kt Machine Knit 1 October 6th 03 04:23 PM