woohoo...JoAnn bargain...what a day!

Old August 17th 03, 02:57 AM
CNYstitcher

Default woohoo...JoAnn bargain...what a day!

JoAnns had batting on sale for $0.99/yard!!! I bought 3 yards, so now I
can finish the 2 small quilts for the church lady's school auction, as
well as the scrappy quilt I started a while ago for my daughter-to-be,
and possibly a 3rd quilt for the church lady....gotta see if I actually
have the time and energy.

WooHoo.....now all I need to do is, once again, clean of the sewing
table..lol

just thought I'd share my happy dance

Oh, and I got an hour long pregnancy massage as an anniversary present
from DH (part of it was paid for with a gift certificate that I had won
a while ago).....came home, had lunch, slept for nearly 3 hours, waking
just in time for dinner.....what a day