Happy Dance!

Old December 15th 04, 04:02 PM
JS

Default Happy Dance!

I finally finished off a full-sized quilt for my Grandmother. My Mom pieced
the Joann kit "Welcome to My Garden", and sent it to me for final assembly
and quilting. I had it through two moves, lost pieces, bought new ones,
found old ones, lost instructions, had friends send copies, etc. It is
finished, and in the washer right now. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. It
feels so good to be done, even if it could use a bit more quilting. My
Grandmother (Honey), isn't a quilter, so she won't be put out by the lack of
feathered border or elaborate quilting on each flower.

Time to move on to my own stuff!

Jennifer in Florida

Old December 15th 04, 04:17 PM
Tina Hoak

Joy,

Sorry to post this here but I need to post a quick thank you and wanted to
let you know I got your card...
It was a perfect color choice ! :-)
Thanks again

--
Tina
Brockport NY

Old December 15th 04, 09:02 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"JS" wrote:

I finally finished off a full-sized quilt for my Grandmother. My Mom pieced
the Joann kit "Welcome to My Garden", and sent it to me for final assembly
and quilting. I had it through two moves, lost pieces, bought new ones,
found old ones, lost instructions, had friends send copies, etc. It is
finished, and in the washer right now. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. It
feels so good to be done, even if it could use a bit more quilting. My
Grandmother (Honey), isn't a quilter, so she won't be put out by the lack of
feathered border or elaborate quilting on each flower.

Time to move on to my own stuff!

Jennifer in Florida

Wonderful, Jennifer! Congratulations! Do we get to see pics?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old December 16th 04, 03:33 AM
Polly Esther

Can not happy dance for you, Jennifer. The temp here is a mean 16°. Not even
the gators are smiling. Who left the back door open? We'll just put you on
the top of the list for a happy dance when our tappy toes thaw. How honored
you are to have the opportunity to make a quilt for your grandmother. I
would love to have done that. Polly

Old December 16th 04, 03:24 PM
Pat in Virginia

Yaa Hoo!! Doing a livley Virginia Reel for your quilt.
Perseverance pays off. PAT in VA/USA

JS wrote:

I finally finished off a full-sized quilt for my Grandmother. My Mom pieced
the Joann kit "Welcome to My Garden", and sent it to me for final assembly
and quilting. I had it through two moves, lost pieces, bought new ones,
found old ones, lost instructions, had friends send copies, etc. It is
finished, and in the washer right now. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. It
feels so good to be done, even if it could use a bit more quilting. My
Grandmother (Honey), isn't a quilter, so she won't be put out by the lack of
feathered border or elaborate quilting on each flower.

happy, HAPPY dance... Marijke Quilting 18 June 25th 04 03:40 AM
Happy Happy Happy Dance Debbi Quilting 18 June 3rd 04 07:50 PM
2 YEAR HAPPY DANCE IN WAITING!!!!!!!!!!! Angbug Needlework 3 April 26th 04 08:40 PM
Happy Dance Jan Dunaway Quilting 15 September 23rd 03 02:16 PM
Happy happy dance dance.... Kellie J. Berger Quilting 5 September 20th 03 01:42 PM