Have you noticed?

Old October 7th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Have you noticed?

On Oct 7, 11:45 am, "michele" wrote:
Actually, according to the world economics folk, the devaluing of the AM.
Dollar has spurred an influx of buyers (Canadian!!!) that are now crossing
the border to buy goods from AMERICAN suppliers! So. there goes that
economic bliss crap you were spouting, d'b.You are such an ass! I can't
believe you are not in care of a shrink and thus still alive... wrote in message

Yup.

The low value US buck has encouraged droves of Canucks to drive south
for bargains.
If you check with "the world economics folk" you'll see that it's not
having any affect on the steady value dive of American currency. The
American economy is still sinking as fast as the Canadian is
climbing. I'm guessing the US $ will be about .90 cents Canadian by
Christmas. A bit of a change from $1.65 a few years back? What's
happening?

Economic bliss? Hell.....the Canadian economy just couldn't possibly
be better. The only thing Canadian businesses are complaining about
is how near impossible it is to hire enough help. Many Canadian
businesses are turning down orders because they don't have the time or
the help to handle them. We have stained glass repair and commission
orders coming in daily and tell clients it'll be AT LEAST a month to
get to them. Contractors and architects on new projects are now
booking 2 months in advance. Shop is running 7 days a week and most
days 8am to 8pm. Imagine how busy we'd be if the economy was REALLY
good.

eBay feature I just noticed.. Fiddy Beads 28 August 28th 05 12:31 AM
***HEY, GANG! I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT THE NEW GOOGLE "BETA"**** Wavy G Yarn 63 March 14th 05 02:40 AM
I just noticed... Kate Dicey Quilting 7 January 20th 05 05:56 PM
Have ya noticed??? teleflora Quilting 18 November 11th 04 02:54 AM
Have ya noticed??? teleflora Quilting 1 November 9th 04 11:48 PM