Finally!

Old January 2nd 18, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Finally!

I've uploaded to rctnp a few pics of my Victorian house, now finished &
framed and progress pics of a couple other things I'm currently working
on for your viewing pleasure.

Amazing what I can get done when it's so quiet at work! BWAHAHA!!!
--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old January 12th 18, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

I've posted a 2nd progress pic in rctnp. I was home because of a
blizzard and was able to stitch for 5 hours straight! DH wasn't feeling
well, so he left me alone, too!

Old January 13th 18, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 10:41:22 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

I've posted a 2nd progress pic in rctnp. I was home because of a
blizzard and was able to stitch for 5 hours straight! DH wasn't feeling
well, so he left me alone, too!

He's that sexy after all these years?? (rdh very quickly)

It's lovely Joan, captures the mood nicely, what is left to add?

Oh... I finally got it... MRH Yarn 14 December 3rd 05 07:01 PM
WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 04:02 AM
Finally, finally my kreinik arrived Addie Needlework 2 May 13th 04 07:29 PM
Finally done!! JudyTurpin Yarn 4 November 29th 03 07:55 AM
I finally got one...not OT Jalynne Quilting 6 September 1st 03 02:42 AM