Maciej Zabawa

Old September 26th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
MaciejZabawa

Default Maciej Zabawa

http://www.maciejzabawa.pl/index.php?wersjaJezykowa=uk This is a
website, which is intended for those, who are looking for a special
and unique item for their home, office, as a gift or simply for
personal enjoyment. In modern times we are sorrounded by a vast number
of paintings, photographs, graphics, all of those being available in
supermarkets and shopping malls. This easy and immediate accesibility
charakterizes mass-culture, which is deprived of any authentity and
magic.
You can find on my website not only works, which have been created
completley in accordance with my personal taste and preferences, but
also pieces of art, which will hopefully please a groader range of
respondents. My aim, as an artist, is to create alternative works for
those, who are not interested in paintings mass-produced in China,
but, at the same time, cannot afford to spend vast amounts of money on
art.
After this short introduction I would like to invite you to
contemplate my works. You can find here original oil paintings,
graphics and also copies, which, despite its resonable price, are only
available in small numbers, which should assure you, that you will not
come across the same piece frequently.