Retail Glass Distributors

Old September 17th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Default Retail Glass Distributors

Thanks, Moonraker, for the excellent directions.

I've got a tie-in to the thread title and Armstrong. Because it looks
like the fellow with the glass shop over in Bloomfield is preoccupied
with his printing business, my wife and I traveled about an hour over
to Nashville, Indiana and visited The Glass Menagerie. It was our
first time to visit the store. Wonderful people with lots and lots of
glass. Although it was almost all cut down into small pieces about
14" x 24" or smaller, they had several bigs sheets of Armstrong that
were really beautiful.

Michael

Old September 24th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Enrico Gianni[_2_]

Try www.uniglass.it/shop

ALL for glass working

"Michael" ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...
Do you know of an online store that will sale all the Spectrum and
Kokomo glasses to a hobbyist? If so, I would appreciate the link.
This weekend I went through glass samples from both manufacturers and
found some that I want but they aren't all available at Glass
Crafters, the last place I bought glass from.

Thank you, Michael

Old September 24th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut[_4_]

"Enrico Gianni" wrote in message

Try www.uniglass.it/shop

ALL for glass working

Really? and the shipping from Italy shouldn't be cost prohibitive, right?

Well, I don't need to be so rude I guess, Enrico, nice of you to let people
know you are around, but the shipping would shoot any material deal in the
foot.