Our Report Card

Old August 7th 03, 07:14 PM
Queen of Squishies

I don't think the spammers are getting it from our directory. I'd like the
emails to stay on there, I look people up. So many have spam-proofed the
"reply to" that I find this helpful. I would spam-proof mine too, but many
of my family can't get past it........

...........hmmmm.....

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 7th 03, 08:40 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

You can spamproof just your ng addy if you want. I don't spamproof my
regular email cuz my family would have trouble too.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

.net...

Old August 7th 03, 08:45 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Here is what I got when I put in your name. It is ENHANCED FEATURES for
internet explorer. You have to put in a date before 6/30/2003 tho.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...e=5%2F6%2F2003

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"NightMist" wrote in message
No matter what I do, this is what I get:

msxml3.dll error '80004005'

Expected token 'eof' found '='. @AliasCt --=-- 0

/Static/author/authorprofile.asp, line 185

It seems able to find me, it just doesn't want to give me a profile.

NightMist

Old August 7th 03, 08:56 PM
Donna in Idaho

We have two guard dogs (course they would probably escort you into the
house) and some guard kitties (who usually disappear as soon as someone
shows up) - so I guess my stash was pretty much not guarded at all. I told
you all I was leaving for a few days, Butterfly - you just weren't paying
attention!
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

"Butterfly" wrote in message
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we are slipping!!!!!!!!!!
YOU gone for 5 days and NOONE yelled STASH RAID!!!!!!!!!

Well, if it will make you feel better.
SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH HHHHHHH
RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring the cukes for sammiches--who is gonna bring the Lemonade?

Butterfly (now that she is home again--we have to distract her--Picnic
in her backyard 1 PM SHARP-- if'n you're late--you don't get to share
the goodies--inside (stash) or out (picnic))

Donna in Idaho wrote:
When I got home from the Harmonica Fest - gone 5 days - I had over 75

spam
e-mails. That's a lot of crap!

Old August 7th 03, 09:12 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

It says it's in the order of the forty most consistently present authors,
ordered by the number of days each author posted in the time period
selected.

So, I guess it isn't by who posts the most, but who posts every day.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
And I'm #7! I had no idea I wrote so often! gasp Just call me
mouthy....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster

Old August 7th 03, 09:40 PM
Flossy

and I thought I was fairly quiet.............
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old August 7th 03, 09:43 PM
frood

I'd comment, but it would just move me further up the list.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old August 7th 03, 10:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Queen of Squishies" wrote:

I don't think the spammers are getting it from our directory. I'd like the
emails to stay on there, I look people up. So many have spam-proofed the
"reply to" that I find this helpful. I would spam-proof mine too, but many
of my family can't get past it........

..........hmmmm.....

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I agree. I can't see how it could be any more than coincidence -- it
can't be the directory!

Old August 7th 03, 11:17 PM
DDM

Oooh...a combined stash raid and picnic! I'll bring the lemonade and even
throw in a few ginger snaps just because they taste so good with it. We
should pack a few picnic quilts too.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old August 7th 03, 11:26 PM
Elena

Is that a ... hmmm...I'm wondering how the spammers are doing it, or a
....hmmmm...there's some fambly that I like not being able to email me.

giggles and runsss
Elena

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
.net...
I don't think the spammers are getting it from our directory. I'd like

the
emails to stay on there, I look people up. So many have spam-proofed the
"reply to" that I find this helpful. I would spam-proof mine too, but

many
of my family can't get past it........

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Trading Card, Craft & Collectible Show Patrick W. Schubert Sr. General Crafting 0 October 4th 04 06:48 AM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 07:26 PM
Christmas stamped card swap Sophie Rubberstamps 0 November 2nd 03 03:20 PM
Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 2 September 26th 03 02:09 AM
question about card exchanges. Ed & Marlene Rubberstamps 1 September 5th 03 10:17 PM