OT - exam :)

Old July 12th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Apest[_2_]

Default OT - exam :)

Hey Girls!
I eventually passed the exam!
I'm so happy!
Thanks to you all, it really supported me.
Mummy cried for almost an hour and half

A great big hug

Chiara
Old July 12th 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

On Jul 12, 9:35 am, Apest wrote:
Hey Girls!
I eventually passed the exam!
I'm so happy!
Thanks to you all, it really supported me.
Mummy cried for almost an hour and half

A great big hug

Chiara

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Claudia

Old July 12th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Congratulations. That's great news. Thanks for letting us know.
..
In message , Apest
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 12th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:35:59 +0200, Apest
wrote:

Hey Girls!
I eventually passed the exam!
I'm so happy!
Thanks to you all, it really supported me.
Mummy cried for almost an hour and half

A great big hug

Chiara

We knew you could do it! Congratulations on all your hard work!
Your mum's approval was just icing on the cake, surely?

-- Jo in Scotland
Old July 12th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

I knew you would be fine! Congratulations!
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old July 12th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

We're celebrating. The gators and I are doing a rowdy happy dance for you.
Congratulations and yipee. Polly

ink.net...

Old July 12th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

I am so pleased for you and Mum. Well done, we knew you could do it!!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Old July 12th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Yeeee-Haw!

This calls for a round of fat quarters:
Everyone "treat" themselves! ;-D

R/Sandy

Old July 12th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

Apest wrote in :

Hey Girls!
I eventually passed the exam!
I'm so happy!
Thanks to you all, it really supported me.
Mummy cried for almost an hour and half

A great big hug

Chiara

Putting on my Dutch clogs and doing a clog dance for you! ;-)

FiederEls

OT - Exam is over! Apest[_2_] Quilting 5 June 30th 07 09:39 PM
Happy Dance--allnighter exam finished! hfw Quilting 3 June 4th 04 05:10 PM