Off topic, mostly.......Update on the update of how things are going.

Old September 22nd 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Default Off topic, mostly.......Update on the update of how things are going.

Well, got word from the lawyer in Texas today. The probate hearing was
yesterday afternoon. Judge wants a change in wording on what is
happening to the $$ due the youngest of the heirs, my deceased cousin's
minor daughter. As soon as he has that and signs it, the checks will be
mailed out. Then a wait for the check to clear the bank, and we are
seeing lots of light at the end of the tunnel. VVVVBG and huge sigh of
relief.

Rick is getting a bit more work, enough so that if it keeps up we may
actually be able to get out of deep water enough to not have to tread
water to keep our heads out of it. G He is also a lot happier when he
has the work/writing to do. He and a friend are also collaborating on
another (fiction) project that may help him feel better about some
stuff. G More on that later... if and when it sells. VBG

I will be off line for a couple of days after tomorrow afternoon. Going
down to Tucson to visit my mom and help her out. Lets my sister get out
of the heat without as much worry over how Mom is doing. sigh. Looks
like I may have to start making fairly regular trips down there for 2-3
days at a time. My sister has MS and it is rough on her to try and keep
track of Mother too. Neither of them have good short term memory at this
point.
Will post a "see you in a few days" message before I leave tomorrow. G

Have fun,
Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks
Old September 22nd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Hey Pati, I am so glad things are looking up for you and Rick. I hope
this is just the beginning of the turn around and things are easier
for you both for a good while.
Good luck on the trip to your help with your mama.
Hugs, Taria

Old September 22nd 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Pati, Really happy that things are turning around for you. Hope to hear
more about Rick's fiction project.

Hugs,
Donna in Idaho

Old September 22nd 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

So happy to hear good news for you. Polly

Old September 22nd 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"Pati C." wrote in :

[...]

Ahh light at the end of a tunnel news... always GOOOOD news to hear.
Hope it all turns out well.. stay positive! {{ sending you positive
fibes..just in case , you never know..}}

FiederEls

Old September 22nd 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Pati, I am so happy that things are looking up for you. Please know you are
in my thoughts and prayers still. Hooray for light at the end of the
tunnel!!!
--
Debi

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Old September 22nd 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

So glad that things are looking brighter. Have a nice trip.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old September 23rd 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Default Off topic, mostly.......Update on the update of how things are...

Glad to read there is some light at the end of the tunnel...... good!
Take good care in Tucson and we'll "see" ya when you get back.

Patti in Seattle