Who would have known?

Old September 20th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Default Who would have known?

A group of five quilting friends got together over the summer to make some
charity baby quilts. One lady is brand new to quilting, so we thought this
was an easy project and would help her learn some basics. Also, it is a
requirement of our Guild to submit at least one quilt a year for charity.

The pattern makes not one, but three, quilts, and I wondered what I was
going to do with them all. Well, who would have known? By the time they
were finished, my nephew's wife, my niece, and my DIL are all pregnant!! See
what I started!!

You can see the completed quilts on my Webshots page.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old September 20th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

On Sep 20, 6:59?am, "Alice" wrote:
A group of five quilting friends got together over the summer to make some
charity baby quilts. One lady is brand new to quilting, so we thought this
was an easy project and would help her learn some basics. Also, it is a
requirement of our Guild to submit at least one quilt a year for charity.

The pattern makes not one, but three, quilts, and I wondered what I was
going to do with them all. Well, who would have known? By the time they
were finished, my nephew's wife, my niece, and my DIL are all pregnant!! See
what I started!!

You can see the completed quilts on my Webshots page.

--
Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Very nice. I have done the two-quilt one. You can see it here
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560186280pMUpLB

I always enjoy looking at your big flower garden quilt. I love it.
Maybe someday I will get one made. On this page you can see a few of
my floral creations. I am always collecting lovely florals.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...szRXO?start=24
Debra in Idaho

Old September 20th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Alice" wrote:

A group of five quilting friends got together over the summer to make some
charity baby quilts. One lady is brand new to quilting, so we thought this
was an easy project and would help her learn some basics. Also, it is a
requirement of our Guild to submit at least one quilt a year for charity.

The pattern makes not one, but three, quilts, and I wondered what I was
going to do with them all. Well, who would have known? By the time they
were finished, my nephew's wife, my niece, and my DIL are all pregnant!! See
what I started!!

You can see the completed quilts on my Webshots page.

Good grief! I'm wondering what would happen if you made three more? Will
they all have twins? G But they're adorable, Alice!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 20th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Well, aren't they darling! Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Alice!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 20th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

"Alice" wrote in message...
A group of five quilting friends got together over the summer to make some
charity baby quilts. One lady is brand new to quilting, so we thought this
was an easy project and would help her learn some basics. Also, it is a
requirement of our Guild to submit at least one quilt a year for charity.

The pattern makes not one, but three, quilts, and I wondered what I was
going to do with them all. Well, who would have known? By the time they
were finished, my nephew's wife, my niece, and my DIL are all pregnant!!
See what I started!!

You can see the completed quilts on my Webshots page.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Very cute, Alice! Happy dancing for you...

- dlm. in central MA

Old September 21st 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

I love the quilting on your baby quilt. Also, I noticed that your floral
medley is very similar to the flower garden pattern. When I cut the squares
for mine, I cut double.....so I have another one ready to go when I can find
the time!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu