two pics added

Old September 3rd 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

Default two pics added

I just added pics of my two latest WIPs at end of album
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560186280pMUpLB

The fireworks need more rayon threads stitched around outside edges.
The bargello heart has a long ways to go, but it goes pretty fast when
I work on it.

Old September 3rd 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

LOVE the lion quilt. Green is my favorite color, and now I'm starting to
get into browns.

Your bargello is niiiiice. Any advice on doing bargello?

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

s.com...

Old September 3rd 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ooh! Those fireworks look lovely - even so far. What a terrific idea.
..
In message m,
Idahoqltr writes
I just added pics of my two latest WIPs at end of album
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560186280pMUpLB

The fireworks need more rayon threads stitched around outside edges.
The bargello heart has a long ways to go, but it goes pretty fast when
I work on it.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 3rd 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On Sep 3, 9:10 pm, Idahoqltr wrote:
I just added pics of my two latest WIPs at end of albumhttp://good-times.webshots.com/album/560186280pMUpLB

The fireworks need more rayon threads stitched around outside edges.
The bargello heart has a long ways to go, but it goes pretty fast when
I work on it.

I love the bargello. I only did a cushion with one hill shape. I
loved it but I don't know I'd have the patience for something larger.
Well done.
The fireworks one is looking good so far too.

Elly

Old September 4th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Very nice. That stitching project is particularly interesting.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 4th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Oh, I do love that fireworks quilt, Debra! I will skip
begging for this one, only because I have an important
request for pink fabric already on line!
Grins, PAT

Old September 4th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

What kind of pink are you looking for Pat????

Guess I missed the orginipal post.

--
Cindy from MO

Old September 6th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Thank you for asking, Cindy!
Here is part of my original post:
I want to make a comfort or hug quilt for a dear friend who is scheduled for mastectomy.

I am using a variety of fabrics that read pink, and a
few cream as relief, but not snow white fabric.

I'm going for variety ... a pink scrappy look. I need
just small pieces.

I am working with 6" squares AND 1.5" by 8.5" strips,
matched or not doesn't matter.

If you can help, I'd appreciate it. I need to have the top pieced and ready to baste by about 20 September,

so I'd need to have the fabric fairly soon. I certainly
appreciate your thoughts and prayers for my friend,

with or with out fabric!

PAT in VA/USA

Cindy Schmidt wrote:

What kind of pink are you looking for Pat????

Guess I missed the orginipal post.

Pics added to my webshots Joan E. Needlework 5 August 17th 06 02:37 PM
new pics added Idahoqltr Quilting 11 December 14th 05 01:27 PM
Some new pics added [email protected] Yarn 6 July 17th 05 09:02 PM
OT added even more pics! Dr. Quilter Quilting 8 March 18th 04 12:40 AM
more pics and descriptions added MBryt1 Beads 118 October 6th 03 04:25 AM