ipod

Old February 3rd 05, 03:50 AM

Default ipod

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link
to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14742466

Old February 3rd 05, 11:38 AM
AliceW

When they start giving away FREE sewing machines, let us know. Otherwise,
please don't post these types of messages here. And remember, if it sounds
too good to be true, it probably is! Nothing is FREE!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hey-
:

Old February 3rd 05, 01:43 PM
nana2b

Not only "free SMs but they must come with at least a years supply of fabric
and thread too! Then maybe......

Linda in TX

Old February 3rd 05, 01:44 PM
Debbi

Interesting, I have blocked so many of the spammers to this site that they
no longer offer me any of these free deals. What do they think? Is quilting
still considered "women's work" so we must not beable to know when we are
being taken for a ride? Yikes! Lets see, we have to know math to get our
blocks to fit, science to understand the fibers in our fabric, history so
that we know the story behind many of our blocks, reading or how else would
we know how to put our wonderful blocks together, and to many we even have
to be bilingual-- our own native language and sewing as our other language
(how else would we know what is meant by rotary cutter, scant seam, ribit
ribit, etc.)

Debbi in SO CA
"AliceW" wrote in message
When they start giving away FREE sewing machines, let us know. Otherwise,
please don't post these types of messages here. And remember, if it

sounds
too good to be true, it probably is! Nothing is FREE!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/index.htm (add a recipe)
"Just as you began to feel that you could make good use of time, there was
no time left to you.."
Lisa Alther

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hey-
:

Old February 3rd 05, 08:42 PM
Sally Swindells

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:43:58 GMT, "nana2b"
wrote:

Not only "free SMs but they must come with at least a years supply of fabric
and thread too! Then maybe......

Linda in TX

and someone to make coffee too

Sally

Old February 3rd 05, 09:24 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Sally Swindells wrote:

Not only "free SMs but they must come with at least a years supply of fabric
and thread too! Then maybe......

Linda in TX

and someone to make coffee too

Sally

....and to provide the chocolate...

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old February 4th 05, 02:22 AM
AliceW

Just for yuks, I followed the link to the "free" iPod and read the terms.
Seems you not only have to sign up for one of their offerings to earn
points, but you have to get a number of other people to sign up as well.
Using the link that the original poster displays, these new folks earn
points for the first poster. These new folks then have to sign up for an
offering, I'm thinking like magazines, record clubs and the like to start
earning their own points.
So, as I suspected, the iPod is anything but "FREE". Oh, one more thing,
the sponsor has the right to change the item offered at any time.

--

"nana2b" wrote in message
: Not only "free SMs but they must come with at least a years supply of
fabric
: and thread too! Then maybe......
:
:
: Linda in TX
:
:

Do you want a free Ipod? Drummmachine Quilting 1 January 25th 05 11:56 AM
Does anyonw want an Ipod for free? Drummmachine Beads 0 January 25th 05 07:02 AM
Free iPod [email protected] Needlework 0 December 19th 04 05:55 AM
Free ipod FL Beads 0 November 17th 04 07:39 PM
OT Virus fix KJ Quilting 23 July 15th 04 04:38 PM