Anyone ever done a Halloween quilt?????

Old October 31st 03, 05:54 PM
aeromom

Default Anyone ever done a Halloween quilt?????

Has anyone ever done a Halloween quilt?????

aeromom

Old October 31st 03, 06:27 PM
frood

I've done 2 so far. http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/BedandLapQuilts.htm
Why do you ask?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old October 31st 03, 06:29 PM
aeromom

I love Halloween and have some scraps of fabric that are left from making
tissue box covers and bag holders that I did for a craft show.
Your Halloween quilts are great! Making kid size quilts would be a good way
for me to go with this project.
Thanks for the link.
aeromom

. com...

Old October 31st 03, 06:59 PM
Lili

I really like those quilts.

Old October 31st 03, 08:06 PM
frood

Thanks! We've really been enjoying them. Our heater stopped working last
Saturday, and it has been chilly in the evenings!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Lili" wrote in message
I really like those quilts.

Old October 31st 03, 09:13 PM
aeromom

Tried to e-mail my mailing address to you but it came back.
E-mail me at and I will answer.
Thanks,
aeromom

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Email me privately with your mailing address. I can add to your scraps.

:-)

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
.. .

Old November 1st 03, 02:55 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

AlsoKim who used to post here but has been MIA for quite a while now did
an awesome halloween quilt. Very scrappy. She used the spiderweb
pattern. Google the archives and you can likely find a link to a
picture of it.

marcella

In article ,
"aeromom" wrote:

I love Halloween and have some scraps of fabric that are left from making
tissue box covers and bag holders that I did for a craft show.
Your Halloween quilts are great! Making kid size quilts would be a good way
for me to go with this project.
Thanks for the link.
aeromom

. com...

Old November 1st 03, 03:01 AM
AliceW

Haven't really intended on making a Halloween quilt, but some of them have
been pretty scary!

Sorry, I'm dain bramaged from trying to find the last 30 bunnies!

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"aeromom" wrote:

I love Halloween and have some scraps of fabric that are left from

making
tissue box covers and bag holders that I did for a craft show.
Your Halloween quilts are great! Making kid size quilts would be a good

way
for me to go with this project.
Thanks for the link.
aeromom

. com...

Old November 1st 03, 03:18 AM
JoyceG in WA

Wendy,

Maybe it's me (LOL) but I can't find your Halloween quilts on the web site.
What am I missing (besides seeing some great quilts, that is!) ???

-JoyceG in WA

I've done 2 so far. http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/BedandLapQuilts.htm
Why do you ask?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"aeromom" wrote in message
. ..
Has anyone ever done a Halloween quilt?????

aeromom

JoyceG in WA
(take out the "nospam" to reply)