Fabric Postcards?

Old September 13th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Fabric Postcards?

Oh my goodness, your fabric postcards are so neat and clean and
straight and even and everything. Thank you so much for sharing your
link! I really enjoyed that. I hope to get a few done and then I will
share mine with you, too =).

A Joy in Hawaii

Kiteflyer wrote:
I can't welcome you back as I'm new, but welcome back anyway I have
also played with postcards in the swap.

Welcome back and look forward to seeing your postcards!

Denny
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

Old September 13th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Go karts, what a HOOT! How fun! Loved the pics.

Oh, you are so sweet to say that about me and the kids! We had photos
done in sepia and I need to get them uploaded onto webshots so I can
share them with you! As soon as I do, I'll put a link to the page
under my signature then you can "see" us again =).

A Joy in Hawaii

Sharon Harper wrote:
Oh same old same old!! Work - home - go karts - work - go karts - work - go
karts.....!

As you can see work pays for the DH and DDs go karts!!

I am so glad we've managed to lure you back again. Are the kids still
gorgeous? Are YOU still gorgeous? I remember seeing some photos of y'all
aways back.

Oooooh I'm in need of a holiday!!

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)
wrote in message
ups.com...
snipped:
Sharon Harper wrote:
Wow! You snuck back in!! I didn't recognise the "from" address and was
so
happy to see that it was you. I'm headed to your neck of the woods soon.
Keep some good weather happening.

How have you been????

Hi Sharon! The weather has been beautiful lately. I took a nice drive
today. Oh, I think you're going to like it when you visit. It is
usually nice until February when it rains a lot. I guess I'm not very
sneaky, huh? I missed you and everyone else and couldn't help coming
back to the RCTQ world especially with this fabric postcard thing. I
started missing quilting so I Googled images and found RCTQ on Google
and lurked for a day or two and looked at photos, I saw that terbear
still had photos of our HUGS up on her site, and remembered how RCTQers
were there for me and the kids through so much! Anyhow, how have you
been? Or should I go read backposts of millions and millions of
threads {{{chatty is a good thing!!!}}}

A Joy in Hawaii

Old September 13th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Answered privately
Butterfly

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Butterfly! Oh my gosh, I'm glad you are still here! The kids are
doing great...keeping me very busy! DS is on my lap giggling that my
friend's name is "Butterfly." He's asking me what I'm so happy about.
Well, truth is, I'm happy to be back! Yes, I'm working. I started
working in Feb 2004 but I only stayed in there for a little over two
years until April 2006 then I got another job but quit and now I'm at
another job but I had a job interview today and they want to hire me
but I don't know how to tell my current employer that I'm
quitting...okay, ramble ramble ramble =). As for "the rest of the
family", my mom is outside shovelling dirt and gravel around -- I think
it keeps her mind busy since she's been doing it a lot since Dad past
away almost 2 years ago; me and the kid's dad are on amicable terms --
I filed for divorce but for some reason, I just can't do it -- I'm here
with the kids and he still lives where I left him and I have most all
of my stash back from him =). I haven't quilted in ages but I did
manage to sew DS a shirt of left over froggy fabric that I used in a
quilt a while back. If your DD does come this way, let me know! And
how have you been?! You're typing so you've got to be doing okay,
right?

A Joy in Hawaii

Butterflywings wrote:
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

We missed you
How are the kidlets/how are you/ are you able to do a bit of quilting
now/
are you working/ are you OK/how's the rest of the family?

Butterfly (not nosy g just so happy to see you here again, I was just
thinking about you the other day..DD was talking of going out your way)

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been gone too long! What are these fabric postcard things? If
you ever made one and have a link to a photo of it, post your link - I
wanna see!!!

A Joy in Hawaii

Old September 13th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Welcome back Joy!
Taria

Butterflywings wrote:

Answered privately
Butterfly

Butterflywings wrote:

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK

We missed you
How are the kidlets/how are you/ are you able to do a bit of quilting
now/
are you working/ are you OK/how's the rest of the family?

Butterfly (not nosy g just so happy to see you here again, I was just
thinking about you the other day..DD was talking of going out your way)

egroups.com...