Help me find this fabric!

Old June 3rd 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default Help me find this fabric!

I recently found (on an online shop) a fabric which had green
fields and houses, and the perspective was from an airplane looking
down. I thought it would make a good playmat for small children to
run their cars and trains over. Now I cannot find it anywhere! I
seem to recall it was a new fabric. Has anyone seen it?

-- Jo in Scotland
Old June 3rd 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr[_2_]

Try this link www.ethelbird.com/home.php Scroll down to the road trip map
panel. I don't know if this is what you are looking for. Also, Keepsake
Quilting has carried something similar in the past. I know I made my
grandson one when he was little, and he played cars on it.

Sherry Starr

Old June 3rd 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Hi Jo
If you go to www.equilter.com and type landscapes in the search field,
they have almost 200 for you to look at..... hth!

Patti in Seattle

Old June 3rd 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

Johanna Gibson wrote:
I recently found (on an online shop) a fabric which had green
fields and houses, and the perspective was from an airplane looking
down. I thought it would make a good playmat for small children to
run their cars and trains over. Now I cannot find it anywhere! I
seem to recall it was a new fabric. Has anyone seen it?

Is this it?
http://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/S...miller3115gree
--
Jeri
"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because

Old June 4th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
harrythehair

On Jun 3, 5:30 pm, (Patti S) wrote:
Hi Jo
If you go towww.equilter.comand type landscapes in the search field,
they have almost 200 for you to look at..... hth!

Patti in Seattle

Those were gorgeous landscape fabrics on equiters. Darn, now I have
to order some.

Barb in S. FL

Old June 4th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:30:11 -0700, (Patti S)
wrote:

Hi Jo
If you go to
www.equilter.com and type landscapes in the search field,
they have almost 200 for you to look at..... hth!

Patti in Seattle

Thank you!! That helped me find the manufacturer... South Seas... I
was convinced it was Moda. It is "Balloon Race" and I found it very
reasonably priced he
http://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/S...es=0&lastmenu=

Sometimes you just fall in love with a fabric. Well this is one of
those for me.....

-- Jo in Scotland
Old June 4th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks for posting the found fabric Jo! I'm glad you found what you were
looking for.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 4th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
witchystitcher

I found a hard to find fabric there and the price was good and the
service great. I highly recommend them. NAYY

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old June 4th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Jo,

Is this the same fabric?
http://www.overrainbow.com/cgi-bin/S...enu-37000.html

Debbi in SO CA

Req help to find fabric SandeeK Sewing 7 August 12th 09 02:50 AM
Req help to find fabric SandeeK Marketplace 1 February 16th 07 12:45 AM
How to find a particular fabric [email protected] Quilting 1 May 19th 06 07:38 PM
Can anyone help me find this fabric? Terbear Quilting 9 September 22nd 04 07:08 PM
Help find a fabric Sylvia Quilting 4 November 6th 03 05:16 PM