Can anyone help me find this fabric?

Old October 29th 04, 05:26 PM
Terbear

Default Can anyone help me find this fabric?

Hi everyone....I thought I would turn to you all first....you have always
pulled through for me, so I am crossing my fingers hoping you can again!
I am looking for this leaf fabic, it was purchased at Joann's. If you have
seent it, please get in touch with me. Or, if you can keep a look out for
it, that would help.
Or...if you can get me the sku number, I can have my local ETC store order
it for me.
Thanks
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/leaf2

hugs,

Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old October 29th 04, 07:52 PM
Kathryn Walker

I like that fabric. If I had seen it, I would have bought it. If I can
get there tomorrow I'll look for it.

Kathryn in Mi

Old October 29th 04, 08:14 PM
Terbear

Thanks so much Kathryn....if you decide to get it if you find it, that is
fine, cause they should be able to order it for me with the sku number,
otherwise, I am looking for 6 yards.
Teri

--
Teri

Old October 29th 04, 09:00 PM
Cappy

Is this in their "quilter's" section ($4.99-$7.99/yd) or on the calico wall
($2.99-3.99/yd)? There are a couple near me that I can check...

Cappy

Old October 29th 04, 09:04 PM
Terbear

I found it in the calico, with the greens....but my ETC store at the time
had a bunch of new employees, and fabric was being put in the wrong places
all the time.
Thanks!
Teri

--
Teri

Old October 31st 04, 01:02 AM
Kathryn Walker

Sorry Teri, Joannes here didn't have it, and the clerk I corraled said
it didn't sound familiar. So I was forced to use my coupon on another
book. Hope someone else has better luck.

Kathryn in Mi

Old October 31st 04, 01:27 PM
Jeri

Terbear wrote:
Hi everyone....I thought I would turn to you all first....you have
always pulled through for me, so I am crossing my fingers hoping you
can again! I am looking for this leaf fabic, it was purchased at
Joann's. If you have seent it, please get in touch with me. Or, if
you can keep a look out for it, that would help.
Or...if you can get me the sku number, I can have my local ETC store
order it for me.
Thanks
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/leaf2

Have you found this fabric yet? I know I've seen it at my JoAnns, I'm just
not sure how long ago it was. I'm going there today and if I find it I can
pick it up for you if you'd like.
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."