Storing Fabric

Old September 9th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

Default Finding pins (was Storing Fabric)

I have a pattern for one. Check the pattern books under Crafts... mine
is in a pattern with a bunch of other stuff for sewing, a needle book,
small "huswif", sewing machine cover and so on. It was still available
last time I looked.

Pati, in Phx

Sandy Foster wrote:

In article ,
Sally Swindells wrote:

We have new chairs on order, so I too will have to mend my ways.

Somewhere I once saw a pattern for an over chair-arm thingy that you
could stick pins in, had a little pocket for scraps of thread, etc. and
a bit for scissors etc. Does anyone know what I mean?

I've seen that, Sally, but I can't remember where!

Old September 9th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Sally Swindells wrote:
Somewhere I once saw a pattern for an over chair-arm thingy that you

Could you tell me where I find the 'pattern books under Crafts.

Thanks

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)
Old September 9th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

Here are photos I have found

http://users.bigpond.net.au/bindynsw...ork/index.html

http://www.ckpatchwork.com.au/images...eenCottage.htm

http://www.quilterscabin.biz/product...e07a49655a30c4

http://www.marcusbrothers.com/makeit...ddy/index.html

NAYY and all the rest

Dee in Oz

Sally Swindells wrote:
Dee in Oz wrote:
Sounds like Kathyl has met my DH LOL
My DH hated the way that I stuck my pins and needles in to the arm of
'my chair' of the old lounge suite ( if he kept out of 'my chair' it
wouldn't be a problem for him would it ....LOL)
Unfortunately its a bit hard to stick pins into the new leather one and
it wouldn't look attractive either

Old September 9th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Sally Swindells wrote:
Dee in Oz wrote:
Sounds like Kathyl has met my DH LOL
My DH hated the way that I stuck my pins and needles in to the arm of
'my chair' of the old lounge suite ( if he kept out of 'my chair' it
wouldn't be a problem for him would it ....LOL)
Unfortunately its a bit hard to stick pins into the new leather one and
it wouldn't look attractive either

We have new chairs on order, so I too will have to mend my ways.

Somewhere I once saw a pattern for an over chair-arm thingy that you
could stick pins in, had a little pocket for scraps of thread, etc. and
a bit for scissors etc. Does anyone know what I mean?

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Thanks - I've saved the piccies as an inspiration aid!

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)
Old September 9th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Pati probably means those large catalogs
at the fabric stores. Try McCall's,
Simplicity, Vogue, Butterick. NAYY.
Here are some sewing accessories, but
not what was mentioned.
http://tinyurl.com/mxhvl

PAT

Old September 9th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judy

I'd found a pattern for one - have it in a Word doc file if anyone wants a
copy. Don't know who to give credit to for the pattern, tho. (emailed to
Dee ).
ME-Judy

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know what you mean Sally and have seen lots of patterns, in magazines
though, don't recall off hand seeing any on the web. I did consider one
of these but anything seems to slip around on leather.

Dee in Oz

Old September 10th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

Sorry, indefinite reference on my part. I meant the books from the
pattern companies like McCalls, Simplicity and so on. Most of them do
have some patterns for "sewing accessories" in the crafts section. I
know that Simplicity has a website, and I am sure the others do too.

Hope this helps.

Sorry about the confusion, G

Pati, in Phx

Sally Swindells wrote:

Somewhere I once saw a pattern for an over chair-arm thingy that you

Could you tell me where I find the 'pattern books under Crafts.

Thanks

linen fabric [email protected] Quilting 12 June 13th 06 10:42 PM
Are You a Fabricaholic? Judy C Quilting 6 May 22nd 05 09:57 PM
Step 1 Atom1 Sewing 29 August 30th 04 07:10 AM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM