My new treadle

Old November 4th 04, 01:54 AM
Kathy Applebaum

Default My new treadle

Yes, I will soon have a new darling!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

It will be lovely with the cabinet I don't have yet. (Hint, hint, Diana!
*evil grin*) Needs a bit of work, but that's why I could afford it.

Now to find the other bits and pieces I'll need.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old November 4th 04, 02:15 AM
taria

Hey Kathy that is too cool. It is the same decal design as my treadle,
the one I got when I was 10. (it wasn't new then though) Holler when
you get it and maybe I can dig around in my parts and see if I can help.
Taria

Old November 4th 04, 12:38 PM
Diana Curtis

Oooh.. that is a lovely head. Im not sure the Arts and Crafts style cabinet
is quite the right thing for it, but who knows. Perhaps you prefer the
eclectic style in your sewing room.
Congrats on the lovely Singer. Keep nagging me.. You *will* get your
cabinet.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM

Old November 4th 04, 03:27 PM
nana2b

What a lovely baby! Just a little green with envy in Tx. Linda

Old November 5th 04, 02:50 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Oooh.. that is a lovely head. Im not sure the Arts and Crafts style
cabinet
is quite the right thing for it, but who knows. Perhaps you prefer the
eclectic style in your sewing room.

Style? My sewing room has a style? Wow!

Old November 5th 04, 02:50 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"taria" wrote in message
Hey Kathy that is too cool. It is the same decal design as my treadle,
the one I got when I was 10. (it wasn't new then though) Holler when you
get it and maybe I can dig around in my parts and see if I can help.
Taria

Thanks for the offer!

Old November 5th 04, 06:30 PM
Diana Curtis

Of course it does. It reflects the style of the owner. I'm not sure what
that says about you, or what my rather eclectic collection of things says
about me.. but we will be generous and say it says volumes of lovely things.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Oooh.. that is a lovely head. Im not sure the Arts and Crafts style
cabinet
is quite the right thing for it, but who knows. Perhaps you prefer the
eclectic style in your sewing room.

Style? My sewing room has a style? Wow!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps
http://www.kayneyquilting.com ,
remove the obvious to reply

treadle machine - Ashland C & S Quilting 0 May 3rd 04 03:05 PM
My new treadle Piper Quilting 8 March 24th 04 06:08 PM
Treadle Brag Marcella Tracy Peek Quilting 1 January 23rd 04 03:35 PM
Treadle addition Garage sale find Jim Ball Quilting 5 August 14th 03 11:09 AM
The treadle cometh... Kate Dicey Quilting 22 July 25th 03 02:03 AM