Sort of OT-- new Pepperidge Farm product.

Old December 3rd 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default Sort of OT-- new Pepperidge Farm product.

Yesterday I was doing some grocery shopping. Saw a new product from
Pepperidge Farm (US "cookie/biscuit/ pastry" company.) They are making
Tim Tams!!!!!!!!
Yep, I saw packages of Tim Tams in the local supermarket. By PF. VBG
Didn't have time to really look at them, but may return and get some.

Looked good, they did.

Pati, in Phx
Old December 4th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:45:27 -0600, Pati, in Phx wrote
(in article
):

Yesterday I was doing some grocery shopping. Saw a new product from
Pepperidge Farm (US "cookie/biscuit/ pastry" company.) They are making
Tim Tams!!!!!!!!
Yep, I saw packages of Tim Tams in the local supermarket. By PF. VBG
Didn't have time to really look at them, but may return and get some.

Looked good, they did.

Pati, in Phx

And today happens to be grocery/errand day for me. Guess I know what I'll be
looking for on the shelves today.

I promise I'll share.

Maureen

Old December 4th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Default Sort of OT-- new Pepperidge Farm product.- Canadians not to beleft out!

I shopped today in my Independent Grocer and spotted a stockpile of
Tim Tams in the cookie aisle - if they have them - Loblaws must too?
They were priced at $3.19. I bought a package to indulge - so did my
sister! We have Australian friends who never ever shared their Tim
Tams whenever anyone brought some over...rather mean, I thought!
jennellh

Old December 6th 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline[_3_]

I saw them yesterday at the Safeway store I shop at. I had the Tim Tams in
my hand & then talked myself out of them. Hope someone will post that they
taste dreadful - I'd hate to find something else to eat that I love!!

Pauline
Northern California

Old December 6th 09, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

if they're using the same recipe, sorry but they taste delicious.
too often tho, recipes are adapted for the local market.
j.

"Pauline" wrote ...
I saw them yesterday at the Safeway store I shop at. I had the Tim Tams in
my hand & then talked myself out of them. Hope someone will post that they
taste dreadful - I'd hate to find something else to eat that I love!!

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote ...

Old December 6th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

I checked the package details and the ones sold here are imported from
Australia and are authentic! I ate my first and decided that they
were similar the penguin biscuits of the original size and thickness
with an added caramel centre - I always liked penguins but today's are
almost miniature in size and taste - I'd buy Tim Tams again though!
jennellh

On Dec 5, 9:49*pm, "J*" wrote:
if they're using the same recipe, sorry but they taste delicious.
too often tho, recipes are adapted for the local market.
j.

"Pauline" *wrote ...
I saw them yesterday at the Safeway store I shop at. *I had the Tim Tams in
my hand & then talked myself out of them. *Hope someone will post that they
taste dreadful - I'd hate to find something else to eat that I love!!

"Jennifer in Ottawa" *wrote ...

*"Pati, in Phx" * wrote:

Yesterday I was doing some grocery shopping. Saw a new product from
Pepperidge Farm (US "cookie/biscuit/ pastry" company.) They are making
Tim Tams!!!!!!!!
Yep, I saw packages of Tim Tams in the local supermarket. By PF. VBG
Didn't have time to really look at them, but may return and get some.

Looked good, they did.- Hide quoted text -

Old December 6th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
I checked the package details and the ones sold here are imported from
Australia and are authentic! I ate my first and decided that they
were similar the penguin biscuits of the original size and thickness
with an added caramel centre - I always liked penguins but today's are
almost miniature in size and taste - I'd buy Tim Tams again though!

I did buy them once in the UK and decided that they were essentially
P-p-p-penguins.

Lizzy
Old December 6th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Are they just 'Original' Tim Tams or do you have others types.
Original are still the best IMHO

Dee in Oz

Old December 6th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Hi Dee, I checked the package for the maker: Arnott's Biscuits Ltd.,
North Strathfield, Aus. or Newmarket, Auckland. The only change in
the packaging would be the bilingual labeling as required by Canadian
law for all imported items. jennellh

On Dec 6, 4:01*pm, "Dee in Oz" wrote:
Are they just 'Original' Tim Tams or do you have others types.
*Original are still the best IMHO

Dee in Oz

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in ...

Finished Farm quilt Heidi Quilting 26 March 25th 09 02:42 AM
Ag/farm Art workshop romanyroamer Sewing 3 November 5th 06 04:14 AM
patterns from Twin Willows Farm Twin Willows Marketplace 0 March 4th 04 09:10 PM
Your Childs Arts & Craft Product Preservation Techniques (Product Info) Steve from Liquiguard Beads 0 February 11th 04 03:37 PM
Pioneer Crafts at Christmas on the Farm in KY Judy Mullins Marketplace 0 October 30th 03 08:56 PM