rolling mill questions

Old September 23rd 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
br

Default rolling mill questions

"ted frater" a écrit dans le message de news:

br wrote:

Hello all,
I've been a lost-wax caster for over thirty years, and I never really
snip
no problem. I'd appreciate any and all ideas, comments, etc. B.RANDALL
http://www.srdfrance.com

JUst an update for you.
Ive checked out Via the Swiss chamber of commerce if my paillion

snip
Probably half the cost up front.
well see.
Ted.

Thanks Ted for doing the leg work! I live and work about 40 minutes from

snip
Thanks again.
B.RANDALL

Well its a small world!!.

snip
What Id do is fly press them on my smallest!! press with a ultrasharp
punch and die.

snip
Keep me posted.
Ted.

Thank you all for the informative posts about rolling mills. I got a
repreive of a few months for these disks, time enough to find a supplier, I
hope. My gold leaf supplier can sell me 22k 0.1mm sheet for 23euros/gram
(about 904$ a Troy oz.) They sent me a square inch of it, dead soft (but
that's not a big problem) and with a poor finish. Their rollers are deeply
marked. I haven't yet tried to polish one side. Ted, BEYELER in Geneva was
sold to ROLEX in 1999. They only have an office w/a fax at the old adress,
no telephone. They had been working solely for ROLEX for quite a few years
before that. Who knows, maybe I'll get back to you for a quote on those
disks.
B.RANDALL

Rolling Mill Kendall Davies Jewelry 13 July 17th 12 06:07 PM
I just picked up a ROLLING MILL , now I have some questions ! mtnrabbit Jewelry 3 November 9th 05 10:02 AM
Slitting machine, Slitting, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Sheet Leveler, Section Leveler, Scalping Machine, Brush Machine, coiler, decoiler, recoiler, 4 Hi, 6 Hi, 4 High, 6 High, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Polishing Machine, Rewinding korak Marketplace 0 December 14th 03 06:52 PM
Slitting machine, Slitting, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Sheet Leveler, Section Leveler, Scalping Machine, Brush Machine, coiler, decoiler, recoiler, 4 Hi, 6 Hi, 4 High, 6 High, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Polishing Machine, Rewinding korak Quilting 0 December 14th 03 06:52 PM
Rolling mill success! HoyoD Jewelry 3 November 9th 03 05:50 AM