OT Off to hospital

Old November 10th 07, 11:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default OT Off to hospital

The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy
Old November 10th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

I hope all goes well.
Shirley

In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old November 10th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Hope tht this will be a short Hospital visit.
Barbara in SC

Old November 10th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Wishing you both all the very best, Lizzy. Anxious time for you. Hope
all will go excellently.
..
In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes
The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old November 10th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Lizzy Taylor wrote:
The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy

And hugs back to you, for the kid in the scaffold and all the family. I
know it *should* be straight forward, but kids is kids!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 13th 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Lizzy:
Sending prayers for your son. I know it is difficult to
keep a lively boy restrained, so I wish you lots of
patience!
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA

Lizzy Taylor wrote:

The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy

OT - DH in the hospital, yet, again. Marlys in Indiana Quilting 28 March 14th 06 04:41 AM
Grandpa in hospital hfw Quilting 0 December 13th 05 04:55 PM
OT - off to the hospital Queen of Squishies Quilting 21 March 26th 05 05:35 AM
OT Mom in hospital Barbara Raper Quilting 14 January 9th 05 04:52 PM